The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Housing Guild: Divine Design Alliance (PC/MAC, NA & EU)

• Queue
    Queue
    ✭✭
    Divine Design Alliance is a social housing guild recruiting fellow housing addicts to join us. We've been around since Homestead and have about 360+ active members (on NA) and growing fast. We offer regular decorating and build contests with gold and furnishing prizes, finishing plan auctions, achievement runs, Guildhall, and also have an active Discord and Teamspeak servers. On NA We have a regular trader in Clockwork City. Check out our website at www.ddaguild.squarespace.com to learn more about us and see some of the incredible creations made by our members.

Our EU sister guild is just getting started but is looking for passionate members to help us bring our formula for supporting creativity to the EU.

Reply here for an invite, and let us know what server you're on, or contact any of these folks in game for an invite:
    NA: @dangerlucy @Wueben @QxQ
    EU:
    Edited by Queue on February 13, 2018 8:24AM
  • VeritasObscura
    VeritasObscura
    ✭✭✭
    This guild sounds great for getting housing inspiration! I would love an invite.
    @VeritasObscura on NA server
    Thanks!
    What is the music of life?
  • Queue
    Queue
    ✭✭
    @VeritasObscura Invite sent in-game.
    Sorry for the delay.
    Q
  • swankery
    swankery
    ✭✭✭✭
    465 members and growing every day! Come home to the most talented bunch of homestead craftspersons and artists in Tamriel! Contact @Wueben, @QxQ or @Swankery.
    Edited by swankery on March 22, 2018 2:34AM
    https://www.twitch.tv/swankery/ Housing Enthusiast! DDA founder/rep/Twitter@Swankery1@Swankery PC/NA https://www.youtube.com/c/swankery
  • Saccarius
    Saccarius
    ✭✭✭
    nvm
    Edited by Saccarius on May 13, 2018 5:00PM
    saccarius | PC | EU
    Almost master crafter
    Altoholic and decorating neophyte.
    Say hello, I'll say hello back.
    Gaymer
  • xericdx
    xericdx
    ✭✭✭
    Hello, am PC EU and would love an invite :smile:
    Am full with guild but can drop one for you, can you contact me in game?
    Same as nick in the forum @xericdx

Hope to see you soon
    Characters
    Primo Aldouine (MagSorc), AD
    Kro'zuc Primo (StamDK), AD
    Primo Leyla, MagDK, DC
    Primo Salazar (MagPlar), AD
    Leyla Softpawn (StamBade), AD
    Shaz Primo (MagBlade), AD
    Marcus Primo (MagDen), EP
    Elonthor Primo (StamDen), AD
    The Red, MagNecro, AD

You like housing?! We have the place for you: Tamriel Homes Guild! Contact me for info (in-game ID @xericdx) or visit our website https://tamrielhomes.com/
    PC EU
  • FastBandiet
    FastBandiet
    ✭✭✭
    Hello, i would like to join the guild aswell on EU! My ingame name is @Hirciness.

Hope to get invited soon
    Edited by FastBandiet on June 10, 2018 11:42AM
  • Lingenedil
    Lingenedil
    Soul Shriven
    I'd love an invite if you all still have room! I'm @Lingenedil in-game.
  • Tezzaa
    Tezzaa
    ✭✭✭
    I would love an invite - IGN - @Tezzaa and I am on the NA server
  • Geranos
    Geranos
    ✭✭
    Delete
    Edited by Geranos on September 16, 2018 10:29PM
  • Tezzaa
    Tezzaa
    ✭✭✭
    May I get an invite please - ign @Tezzaa

Thank in advance :)
  • Amrayia
    Amrayia
    Soul Shriven
    I'd love to join! @Amrayia on NA server.
  • swankery
    swankery
    ✭✭✭✭
    Invite sent! For invites msg @Elvici or @Swankery :D If I missed anyone plz contact us again in-game, we are at 500 cap and super active. Check out our artists on our Youtube channel! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCG3SgI890WlJst6U591Yfkg
    Edited by swankery on July 23, 2018 2:05AM
    https://www.twitch.tv/swankery/ Housing Enthusiast! DDA founder/rep/Twitter@Swankery1@Swankery PC/NA https://www.youtube.com/c/swankery
  • ThoraldGM
    ThoraldGM
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like an invite please, or to be waitlisted if the guild is still full. PC NA @ThoraldGM (Thorald Grog-Mane)

Here's what I've done so far...

The Stewed Horker tavern (Grymharth's Woe):
    Ivory & statue fireplace, custom namesake set piece, Undaunted missing member honor table, live mudcrab tank, cellar trap door, upstairs lodging & bath area

Autumn's-Gate:
    Crafting pavilion WIP, buried rowboat, storm cellar door, pocket mammoth stable

Both are open to visitors. Grymharth is primary. Autumn's-Gate can be visited with add-on like Port to Friend's House.

Thanks!
  • HemlockMareth
    HemlockMareth
    ✭✭
    Hello! I'd love to join if there's room. PC NA, @HemlockMareth

Currently working on Pariah's Pinnacle.
  • Funrukdurkha
    Funrukdurkha
    ✭✭✭
    Hello lovely ESO peoples! Divine Design Alliance is once again at capacity, but if you're keen to get your foot in the door, drop a line to @elvici or @swankery, and we'll make space for you. :)

That goes double for any guildies who've been absent for over a month and came back to find the locks changed - just give a shout and we'll be happy to have you back home. ;)

Events for October: haunted inn rooms, hallowhouses (small/med houses one week, large/epic the next), and a costume party at the Guildhall, with loads of prizes!

And coming up in November... VILLASTRAVAGANZA! :smiley:

43828485_10209655884672251_1911714167065149440_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&oh=a50c2652e60f83f0efd2fc6a7364c93c&oe=5C476063

https://facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10209655884592249&l=e2b68de8f3

• Vhaelin
    Vhaelin
    Soul Shriven
    Hey Id like to join the EU guild.
    I have not "built" anything yet, but Im saving for furniture and like to trade furniture plans, chat about decorating and visit other players places :smile:
    Please add me @Vhaelin
  • ChuckBbaguette
    ChuckBbaguette
    ✭✭✭
    [quote="elvici;c-5533817"]Hello lovely ESO peoples! Divine Design Alliance is once again at capacity, but if you're keen to get your foot in the door, drop a line to @elvici or @swankery, and we'll make space for you. :)

That goes double for any guildies who've been absent for over a month and came back to find the locks changed - just give a shout and we'll be happy to have you back home. ;)

Events for October: haunted inn rooms, hallowhouses (small/med houses one week, large/epic the next), and a costume party at the Guildhall, with loads of prizes!

43828485_10209655884672251_1911714167065149440_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&oh=a50c2652e60f83f0efd2fc6a7364c93c&oe=5C476063

[/quote]

The best

• Dilindjer
    Dilindjer
    Soul Shriven
  • Funrukdurkha
    Funrukdurkha
    ✭✭✭
    [quote="elvici;c-5533817"]Hello lovely ESO peoples! Divine Design Alliance is once again at capacity, but if you're keen to get your foot in the door, drop a line to @elvici or @swankery, and we'll make space for you. :)

The best

[/quote]

<3 Merci, Efther!
  • Zeirah
    Zeirah
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,
    When you have room in your guild, can I please be waitlisted. Getting into crafting for decorating and would love to join other people that love houses.
    @Zeirah on PC NA
  • Almyria
    Almyria
    Hi there!
    I'm pretty new to the idea of a guild for housing but I do so enjoy obsessing over the minute details of where everything is placed and how it all looks! Do you require any addons (esoui sort of stuff) to participate or are you all just using the vanilla game?
    Only the Darkness is Eternal. For even in the brightest daylight there are always Shadows
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    -
    Edited by Glaiceana on January 1, 2019 1:08PM
    Priests of Hircine
    Werewolves who bite for FREE! PC/EU
    Our total free bites: 7000+
    Guild Subreddit | Forum Thread | YouTube Playlist
    Total Champion Points: 1000+
    Main Character: Ithaera - Stam DK, Nord, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Rothelnog - Stam NB, Orc, Male, DD, Werewolf.
    J'Xena - Mag DK, Khajiit, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Dances-With-Frost-Dragons - DK, Argonian, Male, Tank, Werewolf.
    Raziel The Paradox - Mag TP, Dark Elf, Male, DD, Vampire.
    Swims-Through-Starlight - TP, Argonian, Female, Healer, Werewolf.
    Glaicean Mag Ward, High Elf, Male, Ice DD, Werewolf.
    Hjurne Hircine's Forsaken - Sorc, Redguard, Male, PvP DD, Werewolf.
    My Total Free Werewolf Bites: 400+ (Ask me about bites if you need one!)
    Playing since July 2015!
  • Luxtica
    Luxtica
    Soul Shriven
    Hello! I would love an invite to the guild!
    I love decorating and getting inspiration!!
    Please drop me an invite if you aren't full :-)
    Thanks! @Luxtica
  • vgabor
    vgabor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    can I have an NA invite please? @vgabor
  • Funrukdurkha
    Funrukdurkha
    ✭✭✭
    Invites have gone out! Welcome to the family. :)
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the DDA
  • Luxtica
    Luxtica
    Soul Shriven
    elvici wrote: »
    Invites have gone out! Welcome to the family. :)

Edit; I didn't get an invite yet, I have been offline at work, can ya'll resend? :-)
    Edited by Luxtica on January 5, 2019 1:55AM
  • Sithess
    Sithess
    Soul Shriven
    Please add me! @wonderkills
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I pass you name on 😉