The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Harvens quest journal

djogani
djogani
✭✭
Is anyone else using this addon? I love it and i use it instead of regular quest journal but i have some strange problem with it. Yesterday it simply started showing some errors when my game starts but only on one character on others it works fine. When the game starts the error is this one Screenshot_20180727_123915.png and any other time when i try to open the journal it is this error Screenshot_20180727_123933.png. I really dont know the reason so if anyone is using it and have simillar problem the help would be appreaciated. Thx in advance.

• nightstrike
    nightstrike
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use it, but I don't have that problem.
    Warning: This signature is tiny!
  • fgoron2000
    fgoron2000
    ✭✭✭✭
    i've used the Harven's Quest Journal for a long time, and i love all the detail for the quests logged, however the one big problem I always had was that it doesn't log all quests completed, but only the ones that you complete after install.

Recently there's a newer addon called Journal Quest Log that does list all quests ever completed on a character, even those that were completed before you install. However it only lists the quests themselves without any detail. The dev does have further plans, but unfortunately full detail for each quest is currently not on his list, primarily because that function is covered by Harven's

I use both addons, for a well rounded system of quest tracking.

• nightstrike
    nightstrike
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Harven's also records dialog and character information, just like the TES3 journal.
    Warning: This signature is tiny!