The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Infuriating that I get deserter penalty when i've been dc'ed. Adds insult to injury!

Karius_Imalthar
Karius_Imalthar
✭✭✭✭✭
Infuriating that I get deserter penalty when i've been dc'ed. Adds insult to injury! Just needed a minute to vent after being disconnected, losing any rewards, then having to wait for this fekkin timer to run out.
  • BozzyTheDrummer
    BozzyTheDrummer
    ✭✭✭✭
    This aggravates me too. I had disconnected before completing a BG match a few weeks ago. The game froze and wouldn't come back.

I turned in my BG quest right after I logged in (I checked and yes i had the deserter penalty). I did not get the 2,000 AP from Battlemaster Rivyn when turning in the quest :(
    Xbox NA
    CP810+

Valthyr Alynwen High Elf MagSorc EP
    Valeon Indoril Dark Elf MagDK EP
    Willard Lorrthane Breton MagDen EP
    Faelian Elilanar High Elf MagPlar EP
    Dro'Kassa Khajiit MagCro EP
    Im-Tanky-Enough Argonian Tank EP
    Lorgdan Bladesmith Orc StamBlade DC
    Cyrus Hayle Redguard StamSorc EP
    Xuxtheem-Light-Bearer Argonian Healer AD
    Galen Morthain Dark Elf MagBlade EP