The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

where did the 700 weapondamage go?

JooPi
JooPi
✭✭✭
my stamplar got about 5400 weapondamage 3 days ago, now im sitting at 4700 and miss 5k dps...
anyone knows whats wrong?
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last I heard, your wpn damage was talking about heading out to Hollywood to be a big movie star
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Hotel6
    Hotel6
    ✭✭✭
    Did u switch ur enchaments on ur wep? they proc differently now.
  • jypcy
    jypcy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also if you’re using relequen, apparently they nerfed the damage per stack from that in addition to how quickly you can build stacks.
  • JooPi
    JooPi
    ✭✭✭
    i did not change anything and the rele nerv only adressed users of the new blood moon set.
  • LiquidPony
    LiquidPony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    JooPi wrote: »
    i did not change anything and the rele nerv only adressed users of the new blood moon set.

Are you talking about weapon damage on your character sheet, or weapon damage according to Combat Metrics after a fight?

It would be helpful if you provided more information about your build ... gear, skill bars, etc.
  • JooPi
    JooPi
    ✭✭✭
    LiquidPony wrote: »

Are you talking about weapon damage on your character sheet, or weapon damage according to Combat Metrics after a fight?

It would be helpful if you provided more information about your build ... gear, skill bars, etc.

talking about max weapon damage in combat metrics and about 4k dps.
    runing relequen, revager and stormfist on a stamplar.
    bars are:
    shards, trap, potl, jabs, rendering slashes, dawnbreaker (dagger-nirn-poison, dagger-infused-berserker)
    caltrops, PI, hail, shield, repentence, ballista (vma-bow, nirn-life drain poison)
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/UEKiZViw1cpJphCy7
  • ATomiX96
    ATomiX96
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Infused got changed only counts towards the glyph in the actual infused traited weapon. Not Like it used to be that it also Buffed the offhand that wasnt infused. Also You can only apply relequen stacks once per Seconds now.
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last I heard, your wpn damage was talking about heading out to Hollywood to be a big movie star

Hahahahahhaha
  • MashmalloMan
    MashmalloMan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi, I run a stam sorc with a similar setup and my parse from 3+ weeks ago is lower then the 5200 max weapon dmg you spoke about so I think you honestly had a broken parse. Especially if you are relying on an addon it can be buggy.

Running Imperfect Relequen/Veiled Heritance/Stormfist - All Gold(Maybe not 1 or 2 armor pieces) 6 Medium 1 Heavy
    Nirn Dagger Poison / Infused Axe Berserker Main bar.
    VMA Nirn Bow Diseased Back Bar.

Front:
    Rending Slashes/Hurricane(2%)/Rearming Trap(2%)/Rapid Strikes/Bound Armor (2%) [Flawless Dawnbreaker(8%)]

Back:
    Poison Inject/Endless Hail/Crit Surge(2%)/Razor Caltrops/Bound Armor(2%)[Greater Storm Atro(2%)]

Front bar will give me 14% weapon dmg from the skills, 20% from major brutality. Total: 34%
    For you your getting 6% weapon dmg from templar passive, 2% trap, 8% dawnbreaker and 20% major brutality. Total: 36%

Veiled Herritance gives passive 129 weapon dmg and 400 conditional weapon dmg(can manage uptime of 85-95%)
    Ravager gives passive 129 weapon dmg (only on front bar) and 630 conditional weapon dmg(probably get 50-70% uptime)

So by those differences in mind, my parse below of a max DMG at 4726 should be close to 4950-5k for you because of ravager.

TLDR: Based on my build that is practically the same as yours, you shouldn't have 650 more weapon dmg than me, meaning the numbers you read the other day were incorrect, bugged or skewed by an outside souce, but really the only thing left to increase your "max" possible dmg would be having minor brutality. [Parse below is from the first pts of the Wolfhunter DLC]
    zg2c5l8s2t1y.png

Edited by MashmalloMan on August 14, 2018 12:31AM
    PC Beta - 1900+ CP

Stam Sorc Khajiit PvE/PVP Main || Stam Sorc Dark Elf PvP ||
    Stam Templar Dark Elf || Stam Warden Wood Elf || Stam DK Nord || Stam Necro Orc || Stam Blade Khajiit

Mag Sorc High Elf || Mag Templar High Elf || Mag Warden Breton || Mag Necro Khajiit || Mag Blade Khajiit
  • LiquidPony
    LiquidPony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

runing relequen, revager and stormfist on a stamplar.
    bars are:
    shards, trap, potl, jabs, rendering slashes, dawnbreaker (dagger-nirn-poison, dagger-infused-berserker)
    caltrops, PI, hail, shield, repentence, ballista (vma-bow, nirn-life drain poison)
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/UEKiZViw1cpJphCy7

I notice that your potion uptime is much lower in the second parse. Your Ravager uptime is significantly lower as well.
    Edited by LiquidPony on August 14, 2018 12:35AM
  • MashmalloMan
    MashmalloMan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

(dagger-nirn-poison, dagger-infused-berserker)
    (vma-bow, nirn-life drain poison)

So a couple things about your build that may have affected your 4k dps loss.

1. Infused off hand is only affecting your berserker enchant, therefore your poison mainhand only has a chance to proc every 4 seconds.
    2. Relequen had a change of how quickly you can stack it up, however the 1sec cd is in line with the GCD so it shouldn't of had a change on your build, should still get a stack every light attack -> skill press. This was to nerf the new light attack speed set.
    3. Since back bar weapons now carry and remember their enchantments, endless hail will NO longer proc your poison enchant on your main hand front bar. It was doing that on live pre update 19. Endless hail hits every .5seconds so you would 100% proc it every 2 seconds with endless hail alone. Now you can only proc that poison enchant every 4 seconds from a light attack -> weapon skill press.
    4. If you want to get some dps back, infused VMA bow with poison enchant will probably provide the most dps. I might do that + absorb stamina main hand and drop dubious cameron throne. Testing needed...
    5. RNG.. Maybe you are getting unlucky with crits and your uptime on ravager.

Edited by MashmalloMan on August 14, 2018 12:41AM
    PC Beta - 1900+ CP

Stam Sorc Khajiit PvE/PVP Main || Stam Sorc Dark Elf PvP ||
    Stam Templar Dark Elf || Stam Warden Wood Elf || Stam DK Nord || Stam Necro Orc || Stam Blade Khajiit

Mag Sorc High Elf || Mag Templar High Elf || Mag Warden Breton || Mag Necro Khajiit || Mag Blade Khajiit
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Screenshots of your character before and after the patch (preferably using Superstar add-on) will help us to help you, @JooPi.

Didn't take screenshots?

Well, hopefully it's a serious enough issue that you'll remember next time.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on August 14, 2018 1:37AM
  • Narvuntien
    Narvuntien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You didn't accidentally lose your 5th piece of medium armor when you messed with the sets you were using did you?

I did that once and my dps collapsed.
  • JooPi
    JooPi
    ✭✭✭
    I only changed 1 trait on the body.
    And the strange thing isn't the dps loss (annoying but Not strange)
    Its the max weapon damage.
    5468 four days ago,
    4734 yesterday...
    And no, @Taleof2Cities , i dont have old screenshots