The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Grand Psijic Villa?

Crimsonorion
Crimsonorion
✭✭✭
Wasn't this supposed to be released with the Wolfhunter DLC? Or are they waiting for it to coincide with the Console release?
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In august crown store showcase no houses were announced. So...
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
    • My wishlist: crown crates, Lucky Cat Landing, atronach/crow/factotum merchant.
    • Houses: The Erstwhile Sanctuary. Everybody is welcomed! Here is video.
    • Luxury furniture is displayed in Forsaken Stronghold. Decorator default. Not luxury, but similar or close looking items marked with jester banners. Closed until ESO+ will be available again for Russia: without doubled limits there is not enough space.
    • Two years with no ESO+ available. Eternal thanks to people who gifted music boxes, my everlasting ESO passion!
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not coming out this month. It was on the PTS, but there's no release schedule announced. It's probably going to be up for a couple days at some point in the future. Same with the Hunter's Glade. On the PTS, no clue when it's coming out.
  • Crimsonorion
    Crimsonorion
    ✭✭✭
    Enemoriana wrote: »

Yea but when the Wolfhunter DLC update came to PTS both houses were included, so was assumed the DLC would include em, why I asked.
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yea but when the Wolfhunter DLC update came to PTS both houses were included, so was assumed the DLC would include em, why I asked.

Something in crown store on PTS doesn't mean it will be soon.
    For example, there was a furniture pack with statue of Sotha Sil long before Wolfhunter, and we still don't have it.

They will be in September, I think. At least one of them.
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
    • My wishlist: crown crates, Lucky Cat Landing, atronach/crow/factotum merchant.
    • Houses: The Erstwhile Sanctuary. Everybody is welcomed! Here is video.
    • Luxury furniture is displayed in Forsaken Stronghold. Decorator default. Not luxury, but similar or close looking items marked with jester banners. Closed until ESO+ will be available again for Russia: without doubled limits there is not enough space.
    • Two years with no ESO+ available. Eternal thanks to people who gifted music boxes, my everlasting ESO passion!
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

For example, there was a furniture pack with statue of Sotha Sil long before Wolfhunter, and we still don't have it.

Also worth noting, we've now seen five months worth of Undaunted Weapon sets. Troll King hit the PTS with Wolf Hunter, but we're going to see Molag Kena, Shadowrend, and Iceheart first (probably.) We might not see the Psijic house before Christmas.
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Also worth noting, we've now seen five months worth of Undaunted Weapon sets. Troll King hit the PTS with Wolf Hunter, but we're going to see Molag Kena, Shadowrend, and Iceheart first (probably.) We might not see the Psijic house before Christmas.

I hope not - because if, then I might think again about buying it. I will be too busy with family to be in game much and may miss it entirely then.
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mureel wrote: »

I hope not - because if, then I might think again about buying it. I will be too busy with family to be in game much and may miss it entirely then.

Yeah, I know that feeling. I missed the Polar Bear mount because I was stuck in the middle of nowhere Minnesota without reliable internet when it was on the store.
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The farther off the better, gives us all time to save up crowns for it! Maybe they have finally learned that saving up is a thing people do and are actually giving us the time on purpose. Fingers crossed.
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Minyassa wrote: »
    The farther off the better, gives us all time to save up crowns for it! Maybe they have finally learned that saving up is a thing people do and are actually giving us the time on purpose. Fingers crossed.

@Minyassa
    Cross my fingers for you too!
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Yeah, I know that feeling. I missed the Polar Bear mount because I was stuck in the middle of nowhere Minnesota without reliable internet when it was on the store.

Aww man :-( Sorry to hear that!

I just know for last xmas (and we're pagans!!) we had so many family commitments I barely saw my PC from 2 weeks beforehand to a week after!

ZOS needs an app to allow for crown purchases directly & notifications when limited time things go on sale!
  • Casdha
    Casdha
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Colossal Aldmeri Grotto was available from July 5th to the 16th and Summerset's release date was June 5th or one month after Summerset's launch.

It is safe to say start expecting one of them around the 5th of September, but I wouldn't expect it to be The Psijic Villa.

Edit: it is in game now, just not available to purchase, but you can visit.
    Edited by Casdha on August 14, 2018 5:52PM
    Proud member of the Psijic Order - The first wave - The 0.016%

• MinuitPro
    MinuitPro
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm confident it will not be available for purchase until the Witches Festival.
    Homes are generally there for money infusion - during off-sales (between DLCs/chapters) - and to perhaps spice up more interest in content by linking it to zone achievements.

It will be an instant buy for me though - it's fantastic. Here's hoping they'll mirror last year (~September 13).
  • Star_Wanderer
    Pretty poor layout in that building. Looking at it from the portal pad across the bay, there should be at least 2 floors accessable inside the main building and a 3rd floor on each of the towers attached to the main hall. There should also be access to the tower to the north of the main building, as well as the 2 towers behind to the north and south.
    If they allow that access then it might be worth buying.
    Otherwise ZoS will probably again over spin and under produce what could be a great house.
  • Earrindo
    Earrindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty poor layout in that building. Looking at it from the portal pad across the bay, there should be at least 2 floors accessable inside the main building and a 3rd floor on each of the towers attached to the main hall. There should also be access to the tower to the north of the main building, as well as the 2 towers behind to the north and south.
    If they allow that access then it might be worth buying.
    Otherwise ZoS will probably again over spin and under produce what could be a great house.

Have you actually done any decorating of the Villa on the PTS?
    Don't get me wrong, I love this house and will purchase it immediately the very moment it goes on sale.
    But adding another floor? Extra floors to each tower? More towers?
    There's already lots of smaller spaces to decorate and deck out without adding more. The item count in this house makes any endeavor an exercise in restraint, and adding more areas that require clutter and a density of furnishings would make it impossible to do the whole thing properly.

It isn't that I disagree at all, I'd love more interior areas in the Villa, but if they don't increase the item limits I'd prefer not having to wall off even more of the house.
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Aww man :-( Sorry to hear that!

I just know for last xmas (and we're pagans!!) we had so many family commitments I barely saw my PC from 2 weeks beforehand to a week after!

ZOS needs an app to allow for crown purchases directly & notifications when limited time things go on sale!

To be fair, they kinda do that now. The showcase goes up at the beginning of the month, so you should have a schedule to plan around for the upcoming month. Also, Gina (at least, I think this is on Gina's watch) has been getting better about making sure it's out as close to the beginning of the month as possible. (I want to say there were a couple months where something, limited time, went up before the Showcase was out, but I could be misremembering.)

For example: Here's this month's.

Now, there are some oversights. It didn't mention the Flame and Dwemer crates returning. It also doesn't list the Friday, The 13th Sales, when those pop up, but the next one won't occur until September 2019. So, not really a huge issue.
    Edited by starkerealm on August 21, 2018 8:19AM