Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PvP Vendor Spriggan Set

HansProlo
HansProlo
✭✭
Hi,

I am in the need of 2 Spriggan armor pieces and 3 Spriggan jewelery.

What would be the best way to get it? I ve got about 500.000 AP to spend too but i cant find any accurate information about where the PvP vendor for this set is and which boxes i should buy.

and those weekly PvP vendors, where do i get the infos what will be the next weekend stuff to buy?
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi.

So PvP vendor is random, you only find out what they sell at midnight Friday. But the amazing @BenevolentBowd posts it on this forum and here - http://benevolentbowd.ca/games/esotu/esotu-chronicle-of-alliance-point-vendor-items/

Spriggans is a BangKorao set ( look up here https://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Sets) thus you need the vendor with bangkorai sets. Or just go farm it in that zone

Hope that helps
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • HansProlo
    HansProlo
    ✭✭
    thx for the info.

where is that vendor? is it in cyrodiil or in bangkorai?
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The regional equipment vendor is in one of the PvP base camp areas all the time.

Edited by RaddlemanNumber7 on August 14, 2018 9:05AM
    PC EU
  • method__01
    method__01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    why spending AP when you can farm the pieces easily ?
    go farm 3 WB at north Bangkorai-prolly a group there doing a rotation run
    and then go south around Old Tower Wayshrine-lots of chests there to open plus a dolmen and a delve
    PC EU/NA /// PS4 EU/NA

• HansProlo
    HansProlo
    ✭✭
    method__01 wrote: »
    why spending AP when you can farm the pieces easily ?
    go farm 3 WB at north Bangkorai-prolly a group there doing a rotation run
    and then go south around Old Tower Wayshrine-lots of chests there to open plus a dolmen and a delve

What is WB?

I read somewhere that jewelery drops only in blue and that its hard or expensive to upgrade jewelery.

Currently i think it might be even better to farm money and buy those pieces on auction houses.

And eventually BPP could be better for sustain. Currently i ve got hundings rage and need something to go with it.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spriggans is a dropped set in Bangkorai. You can get pieces of it from fighting world bosses (WB), Dolmens, public dungeon bosses, opening chests and doing quests. You can also buy it from guild stores.

Spriggans jewelry drops in green, blue, and purple quality. You'll get that from Dolmens, chests, or on guild traders. You can buy gold quality from guild traders depending on what's been available from the Golden Merchant in Cyrodiil.
  • usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HansProlo wrote: »
    Hi,

I am in the need of 2 Spriggan armor pieces and 3 Spriggan jewelery.

What would be the best way to get it? I ve got about 500.000 AP to spend too but i cant find any accurate information about where the PvP vendor for this set is and which boxes i should buy.

and those weekly PvP vendors, where do i get the infos what will be the next weekend stuff to buy?

At each alliance starting area there is a regional gear vendor that sells bags with armor, jewlery and weapons for 5k ap each. Just be aware that the bags are per zone and each zone drops 3-4 set types. Make sure you have the cp passive that gives you better quality loot. If not, you will just get blue level items.
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Soul Razor- Altmer Magsorc
    Les Drago- Redguard Stamdk
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk
    Stormifeth- Altmer Magplar

Disclaimer: My comments are a little sarcasm mixed with truth. If you can't handle that don't respond to me.

• method__01
    method__01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    also,go to pub dungeon-Razak's Wheel with 6 bosses plus the grp event,Spriggan's drops there too
    PC EU/NA /// PS4 EU/NA

• HansProlo
    HansProlo
    ✭✭
    thx all for the help

what do you think about BPT vs Spriggans (with Hundings) bow/dw stamblade?

sustain vs damage? i fear that i cant sustain the damage with hundings+spriggens and could be better off with hundings+bone pirates tatters

my problem is, i am imperial (i created the character quite after game came out and didnt really play for years) and handicapped stamina-recovery-wise. would i decide again, i would take woodelf or redguard.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It really depends on your playstyle, @HansProlo ... some players can get away with finding sustain through other means (e.g. CP, Camoran Throne, potions, and so on). If you have PTS you can try both set combinations out on a template character ... before comitting to expensive upgrade mats.

By the way, I have an Imperial Stam Sorc and she handles combat fine for most content.

• HansProlo
    HansProlo
    ✭✭
    It really depends on your playstyle, @HansProlo ... some players can get away with finding sustain through other means (e.g. CP, Camoran Throne, potions, and so on). If you have PTS you can try both set combinations out on a template character ... before comitting to expensive upgrade mats.

By the way, I have an Imperial Stam Sorc and she handles combat fine for most content.

how do you acquire sets on PTS?

i am using camoran throne and have only 170 CP yet. Points into recovery, about plus 11%.
    sustain is fine on boss but not on trash :smile: steel tornado spam.... but i ve got spriggans now and around 1900 recovery. Guess i should change my race to redguard, because mostly i got resource problems with melee.

i can still improve my gear a lot because 5 purple 2 blue with blue jewelry, no golden enchants.