The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Looking for a certain add-on

MadHatterMike
MadHatterMike
✭✭
When I was playing back in 2016, i had an info bar that showed everything, my gold, my soulgems, my horses timer, my research timers, and a bunch of other stuff, does anyone remeber what this one is or it if is still available?
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Craft Store (make sure its the "fixed" version) does all the crafting and training stuff, including alts

Inventory Insight Back from the Ashes does the inventory and gold tally across your alts
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it was Wykkyd that did the tool bar one and that addon developer is AWOL
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    I think it was Wykkyd that did the tool bar one and that addon developer is AWOL

This is it. The toolbar still works but much of the rest of Wykkyd's stuff is falling apart. Seems no one has picked it up since Ravalox abandoned it.
  • calia1120
    calia1120
    ✭✭✭
    My bad on this one. Real life kicking my butt, but in a good way. I'm getting back into things. Been working as a government contractor for the past 10 months or so now. Working on updates, but definitely NOT awol.
    GM, Iron Bank of Bravos | The Psijic Order | Mara's Tester/Mara's Moxie | Dominion Imperial Guard
    Council of Nirn | elderscrollsalliance.com | Addon Dev - part of the Wykkyd code team
  • SlippyCheeze
    SlippyCheeze
    ✭✭✭
    When I was playing back in 2016, i had an info bar that showed everything, my gold, my soulgems, my horses timer, my research timers, and a bunch of other stuff, does anyone remeber what this one is or it if is still available?

I have no idea what you used then, but you probably want Info Panel.