The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Village Of The Lost (Coldharbour public dungeon) Progression Bug

Peppo_Lives
Peppo_Lives
✭✭✭
@ZOS_GinaBruno
Hi, today patch (4.1.5 live) introduced a game-breaking bug in Village of the lost....all the portals, that allow the navigation of various areas for related quest and to find bosses, have NO interaction prompt, making impossible to clear the place and doing the related achievements...me and several other guildies have sent various reports (my report number, with screenshot 180813-002650 )
It's really absurd that a specific base game area, untouched for ages, get disrupted by a DLC that doesn't seem to be related in any way to that place... :disappointed:
PC-EU - Eidetic Memory / Codex / Recipes Collector - 60K+ Achievement Points
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There have been some portal issues reported in Edmon Standout (or whatever that place is called) it could be related
    Edited by Nestor on August 13, 2018 8:54PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    There have been some portal issues reported in Edmon Standout (or whatever that place is called) it could be related

Yep, got to love "copy pasta", mixing everything up.
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Heya @Peppo_Lives, we have identified the issue that's causing this and are working on a fix. In the meantime, we're seeing that the portals sometimes work, so you may still be able to use them if you keep trying.
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • Fire_Ace
    Fire_Ace
    ✭✭
    Got the same issue and no matter how many times I tried, it never worked.
  • Basomatic
    Basomatic
    Soul Shriven
    I logged off and back on and was able to use the portal.

Now please fix the lag or I'm gonna quit this game.