The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

AUI Update?

Raraaku
Raraaku
✭✭✭✭
Hey all, I love AUI since it allows me to customize virtually anything within my UI as well as adding a Mini-Map and quickslot bar, however, the lack of updates are starting to show after each new DLC/Chapter update within the game. Does anybody know if there is any plans to update the addon any time soon? Or will I need to switch to another addon because the I'm tired of the increasing numbers of error messages and bugs cropping up; even with bug catcher addon it's getting pretty bad.
Back from a much needed break. || I like having too many projects and working on them all at once.

Tank Enthusiast || CP: 445 || Stormproof

Tanks
Karsaak gro-Ursa: DC || Orc || Stamina Dragonknight || Tank || Level: CP 445
Sir Leopold Stotch: DC || Breton || Magicka Templar || Tank || Level: 445
Protects-Squishy-Ones: EP || Argonian || Magicka Sorcerer || Tank/CC || Level: CP 445
Björn Shadow-Walker: EP || Nord || Stamina Nightblade || Tank || Level: 15
Tiberius Valerion: AD || Imperial || Stamina Warden || Tank || Level: 15

Damage Dealers
Morrigan Ravyn-Cloak: AD || Altmer || Magicka Nightblade || DPS || Level: CP 445
Ra'Zahkara: AD || Khajiit || Stamina Dragonknight || DPS || Level: CP 445
Ezra al-Khazir: DC || Redguard || Stamina Templar || DPS || Level: 40
Erryndril Telvaux: EP || Dunmer || Magicka Dragonknight || DPS || Level: 25
Uzara gra-Khalari: DC || Orc || Stamina Nightblade || DPS [2H/DW] || Level: 15
Solomon Motierre: DC || Breton || Magicka Sorcerer || DPS || Level: 20
Ragnar the Wulf: EP || Nord || Stamina Warden || DPS || Level: 30
Ra'Rahku: AD || Khajiit || Stamina Nightblade || DPS [Bow/Bow] || Level: 15

Healers
Sees-through-Hist: EP || Argonian || Magicka Warden || Healer/CC || CP 445
Daedalus the Artificer: AD || Altmer || Magicka Templar || Healer || Level: 15
  • blnchk
    blnchk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If AUI gets updated, it will probably be here: esoui.com/downloads/info2022-AUIAdvancedUIFIX4.0.html

I wouldn't exactly count on it, however. The person who uploaded the fix commented that there was a lot of work to be done, and may or may not return. I hope I'm wrong, but personally, I've moved on.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I made the change to the LUA file when Summerset dropped and that fixed the errors. I gound it by reading the comments for the addon at ESOUI
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• blnchk
    blnchk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    I made the change to the LUA file when Summerset dropped and that fixed the errors. I gound it by reading the comments for the addon at ESOUI

Had new LUA errors popping up after today's patch. I reckon that so did OP.
  • Raraaku
    Raraaku
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the responses, yea, I had to move on to LUI. It has some nice feature, still would prefer AUI but it's slowly degrading to the point of breaking down completely.

Now to spend my afternoon messing around and fine-tuning the new UI to where I like everything.
    Back from a much needed break. || I like having too many projects and working on them all at once.

Tank Enthusiast || CP: 445 || Stormproof

Tanks
    Karsaak gro-Ursa: DC || Orc || Stamina Dragonknight || Tank || Level: CP 445
    Sir Leopold Stotch: DC || Breton || Magicka Templar || Tank || Level: 445
    Protects-Squishy-Ones: EP || Argonian || Magicka Sorcerer || Tank/CC || Level: CP 445
    Björn Shadow-Walker: EP || Nord || Stamina Nightblade || Tank || Level: 15
    Tiberius Valerion: AD || Imperial || Stamina Warden || Tank || Level: 15

Damage Dealers
    Morrigan Ravyn-Cloak: AD || Altmer || Magicka Nightblade || DPS || Level: CP 445
    Ra'Zahkara: AD || Khajiit || Stamina Dragonknight || DPS || Level: CP 445
    Ezra al-Khazir: DC || Redguard || Stamina Templar || DPS || Level: 40
    Erryndril Telvaux: EP || Dunmer || Magicka Dragonknight || DPS || Level: 25
    Uzara gra-Khalari: DC || Orc || Stamina Nightblade || DPS [2H/DW] || Level: 15
    Solomon Motierre: DC || Breton || Magicka Sorcerer || DPS || Level: 20
    Ragnar the Wulf: EP || Nord || Stamina Warden || DPS || Level: 30
    Ra'Rahku: AD || Khajiit || Stamina Nightblade || DPS [Bow/Bow] || Level: 15

Healers
    Sees-through-Hist: EP || Argonian || Magicka Warden || Healer/CC || CP 445
    Daedalus the Artificer: AD || Altmer || Magicka Templar || Healer || Level: 15
  • keto3000
    keto3000
    ✭✭✭
    There is a current beta patch for AUI avail in Minion & at esui.com: AUI Advanced UI FIX 4.0 by breath_77 It is a complete replacement pkg for the original AUI and it works well. Breath_77 is working hard to keep the code updated and apply fixes as needed.

I also took the liberty to send an email directly to the original AUI author, @Sensi . Im hoping s/he will respond and let us know if they or someone else will be updating and/or continuing this awesome ADD-on. some of the modules like its quick slot bar, minimal functionality and and other aspects of AUI just aren't easily replaced by other currently avail addons.
    Raraaku wrote: »
    Hey all, I love AUI since it allows me to customize virtually anything within my UI as well as adding a Mini-Map and quickslot bar, however, the lack of updates are starting to show after each new DLC/Chapter update within the game. Does anybody know if there is any plans to update the addon any time soon? Or will I need to switch to another addon because the I'm tired of the increasing numbers of error messages and bugs cropping up; even with bug catcher addon it's getting pretty bad.
    Edited by keto3000 on August 17, 2018 12:54PM
    “The point of power is always in the present moment.”

― Louise L. Hay
  • keto3000
    keto3000
    ✭✭✭
    Here are the 2 most current patch/fixes by other authors (until Sensi) responds:

This FIX4.0 by breath_77 is a patch that contains all the AUI files and replaces AUI file (delete the original first!)

http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info2022-AUIAdvancedUIFIX4.0.html

and, this is a patch by Skylin3r which corrects Minimap & Action Bar issues:

http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info2102-AUI4.1minimapandactionbarpatch.html

:smile:
    “The point of power is always in the present moment.”

― Louise L. Hay
  • RoadRagew
    RoadRagew
    Soul Shriven
    Having problem with subtitles that wont show when using aui, anyone know fix