Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Wanted to share...Domus Phrasticus Sitting Room...

Sevalaricgirl
Sevalaricgirl
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm pretty happy with my cozy warm holiday scene so I wanted to share. I know some people make elaborate homes but some times warm and cozy is nice. My Imperial werewolf Decima lives here.

jkOcEgB.jpg

And Decima and Jack....

UgYi2KG.jpg
  • Sevalaricgirl
    Sevalaricgirl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty happy with how Faramir's and Dances in Moonlight's (both vampires) Mournoth Keep home is turning out...

2M5OW76.jpg
  • carly
    carly
    ✭✭✭✭
    I prefer smaller warm and cozy homes too. This is really nice, love your Christmas tree as well. It looks very inviting, well done :)
  • bellatrixed
    bellatrixed
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lovely! The huge manor homes are neat and all, but I really wish they'd give us more small/cozy houses. I definitely agree, sometimes homey and cozy is better.
    ESO Roleplay | RP community for all factions/servers/platforms
  • Tatanko
    Tatanko
    ✭✭✭✭
    What items did you use to make that lovely Christmas tree? I must know so that I can replicate it myself when the time comes :)

I think you've also inspired me to make room in some of my houses for a rotating schedule of holiday decorations!
    Silvanus the Gilded
    Merchant, Scholar, and Benefactor
    Imperial Templar - PC/NA
    Learn More
  • Sevalaricgirl
    Sevalaricgirl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tatanko wrote: »
    What items did you use to make that lovely Christmas tree? I must know so that I can replicate it myself when the time comes :)

I think you've also inspired me to make room in some of my houses for a rotating schedule of holiday decorations!

I made it from Topiary, Lush Evergreen, candles, and radishes turned so their leaves are inside the tree. With the candles glowing on it, looks just like ornaments. Outside of the home, I have a pumpkin display so I'm set for both Halloween and Christmas, lol. I may do the same to Mathiisen around the holidays but I just wanted to see if it was possible.
  • Tatanko
    Tatanko
    ✭✭✭✭
    I made it from Topiary, Lush Evergreen, candles, and radishes turned so their leaves are inside the tree. With the candles glowing on it, looks just like ornaments. Outside of the home, I have a pumpkin display so I'm set for both Halloween and Christmas, lol. I may do the same to Mathiisen around the holidays but I just wanted to see if it was possible.
    Thank you for sharing! I'm certain there are additional items we can co-opt for use as ornaments or other decorations, too.
    Silvanus the Gilded
    Merchant, Scholar, and Benefactor
    Imperial Templar - PC/NA
    Learn More
  • Sevalaricgirl
    Sevalaricgirl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are. I saw someone use the blue enchanted light soul gems but I really like the traditional Charles Dickens look.