The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

The SLAPSTICK SOCIETY is recruiting clowns

volkeswagon
volkeswagon
✭✭✭✭✭
Are you an oddball, class clown, prankster, comedian, chillmaster, jokester or goof-off or just want to hang out with such entities? Then we have some great news. The SLAPSTICK SOCIETY is currently seeking quality clowns to sweeten its roster. We are a goofy bunch focused on the lighter side of the game. We can be seen fishing in our undies, playing lutes while we loot and dancing in the dungeons.
Other social oddities we enjoy are mmmbop flash mobs and mudball fights, Ring around the Wayshrine, Bar hopping, dueling competitions, skeleton gangs, pool parties and cliff diving. Hey, but what about the traditional guild events like skyshard and lorebook hunts, farming groups, pvp, dungeons and trials? Oh we still do that stuff but we do it SLAPSTICK style; goofy and gastrous.
We are a newly rebranded guild looking to enrich our roster with fresh active lighthearted people. We offer a flexible event schedule to cater to those from coast to coast, so we are an excellent guild option for those who play the graveyard shift. We also have a discord server which is a fine extension of our craziness.

So for some serious unserious fun request an invite here or preferably by sending a guild request by in game mail to Phrootloop or volkeswagon (don't forget the e after the k)

P.S. "Yo mama so crazy she asked for a guild invite"
Edited by volkeswagon on July 28, 2018 7:07AM
  • LifenLemons
    LifenLemons
    ✭✭✭
    I definitely want to check this out! Lol
    I love the description. My GT is SamWinchesterIV :)
    Occasional Online Opinionated Flyby Conversationalist // Part Time Coffee Addict // Hobosapien // Casual Gamer // SAST
  • volkeswagon
    volkeswagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sounds like a blast
  • MorbidHumor
    MorbidHumor
    Soul Shriven
    Oh, it IS!!!