The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Maelstrom Arena ah via Shareplay Ps4 NA

kylewwefan
kylewwefan
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
That’s right Kids, we’re picking one lucky winner to show you the ins and outs of the Maelstrom Arena. There’s no place like it in all oblivion! I’ve got a few appointments already setup today, but by the end of this weekend you could be a Stormproof Warrior ready to take on all Tamriel has to offer.

Don’t let these forum jockeys lie to you. Somebody once did it for all of them, no doubt. They did for me, now I can offer it up to you. Pay it forward as it were. Once you see the way, you’ll forever know the way.

Just friend Kylewwefan on PSN. No one has to know. You might be the leader of a Trials Guild, it doesn’t matter! We’re very discreet, like that side piece in Indiana New York or LA.

Some may require payment for such an opportunity, but none of that here. However, if you care to make a donation to the church of PSN Kylewwefan it may further your odds of getting a speedy appointment.

May the odds be ever in your favor.

Carry on
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Got 2 done yesterday, hung up a little on the third. Thanks for the donation guys! We can start doing this daily for a time if needs be!

I wish I could give you testimony from our donors, but they prefer to remain discreet, and we will respect that always. I can tell you that they were quite entertained seeing their toon act in such a way they did not believe possible!

Some even commented on animation canceling....and I am not good at this, but can profess it’s most helpful on non DPS skills. Also some perception on block casting.....which is also not animation canceling, but rather something every tank in the game knows how to do well.

As it were, well finish up the third appointment later this afternoon and quite possible pick up another lucky winner.

IT COULD BE YOU!

Cheers
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ok team. We’re Done!

Out of seven lucky winners, 5 got through! Congratulations all!!

The team of Kylewwefan may continue to work with the other 2, but some crazy internet’s make things a bit challenging more so than usual.

Okay, and some inexperience on a certain class.

Unfortunately not all get what they’re looking for, but some got just what they wanted.

All have been delightfully entertained, shocked, awed and wowed to see their characters perform such amazing feats of pure survivability, Damage, and high level gameplay.

They’ve learned new tricks. Seen things not believed possible. Been shown the way for further ventures carried on their own.

We may start a new discussion later about pure meta belief and what some consider best beginner guides, their flaws, DAMAGE requirements, stats, animation canceling, block casting, weaving, etc.

• The_Protagonist
    The_Protagonist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So share play is a feature on PSN, and okay to play other accounts with this feature? Sorry about my ignorance, have only played on PC.
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes. It is on every Ps4. At one time, it was allegedly turned off by Zo$. But it works now. It is not using someone else’s game through shared credentials. It’s a PlayStation Service, so It’s not against TOS. Playing is not exactly smooth though either. There’s monster input delay.
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    3 More Stormproof made over the weekend!

I must retire from international help. The input delay/Lag is truly something else.

If you’re stuck somewhere and just need a little help, I’m willing to help.

Shoot me a friend request and work from there.

Cheers.
  • GrigorijMalahevich
    GrigorijMalahevich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it is against terms and conditions and you can get banned for that.
    PC/EU 800 CP.
    PvP MagSorc.
    Pedro Gonzales - Mag Sorc EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/CB6j6
    Valera Progib - Stam Sorc DC vMA Flawless Conqueror clear https://i.imgur.com/eYgpXG2.png
    Valera Pozhar - Mag DK EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/jrsuK
    Valera Podlechi - Mag Templar AD vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/N0BYq
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    it is against terms and conditions and you can get banned for that.

I thought that too. But asked this two years ago and Shareplay is supported.
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Alright Kids! Long Weekend Coming UP!

Ready to help you out, cause I ain’t getting no better!

I know you’re dying to get your hands on one of them sweet Maelstrom Ice Staff, or Maelstrom S/B to complete your build.

All’s you got to do. Is. Friend request PSN Kylewwefan.

My team of experienced professionals will shareplay with you through the Maelstrom Arena! There’s no place like it in all Oblivion.

You’ll be in shock and awe how this guy that’s so bad can take your ultimate warrior through round after round and hordes of Daedric bad guys. Victory! I’m sad it’s over.

For the low low price of NOTHING!

But, if you want to tell me to Git Güd and start over with this new character slot that would be cool!

Thaaat might be against terms n services...I dont know? We’ll talk in private on that.

Look forward to meeting ya. Become one of Kyles Dirty Dozen. The next one. Could. Be. You!
  • Arkangeloski
    Arkangeloski
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nice pitch! But quite misleading lol we Xbox people don't have share play, we risk personal information, game data etc trolls erasing or decon armor or weapons and deleting characters and so do you... and you don't speak for me bruh I had many sleepless nights practicing for my first clear and nobody did it for me, and I find your post very insulting for the people that put in hard work and the time for their 1st clear... you should try a different approach.
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I diddnt ask for the keys to your house or anything. But, if you want to give em to me.....Don’t be insulted. I’m a really bad player. But got a little good at one thing.

To be Clear, I’m speaking only for the Church of Kylewwefan and ladder day saints.
  • Arkangeloski
    Arkangeloski
    ✭✭✭✭
    Don’t let these forum jockeys lie to you. Somebody once did it for all of themy.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^
    That right there is offensive and a flat out lie I did mine and so did my trial guild wayyy back in the day ;) and no I'm not giving you my house keys I don't need a house keeper I keep my house neat B)
    Edited by Arkangeloski on August 31, 2018 8:17PM