The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Xbox BGs Still Bugged

Trenia
Trenia
✭✭✭
Battleground queues are bugged for a majority of people with ok winrates. It takes some of us 45 minutes to multiple hours to queue for battegrounds at all times of the day. This is trying to solo queue. It’s not because of low population, because queues are instant on characters with no BG games. I heard this was fixed on PC. Why has Xbox not received the same treatment?
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doesn't sound good, I've not experienced that personally but only doing 5-6 BG a week at mo. And been trooping with a few people that haven't won many to be fair.

Queue has always been weird I've felt, if it doesn't pop in 1-3mins I leave It and reque and often get straight in
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Fake Remedy
    Fake Remedy
    ✭✭✭
    Trenia wrote: »
    Battleground queues are bugged for a majority of people with ok winrates. It takes some of us 45 minutes to multiple hours to queue for battegrounds at all times of the day. This is trying to solo queue. It’s not because of low population, because queues are instant on characters with no BG games. I heard this was fixed on PC. Why has Xbox not received the same treatment?

PC is 100% not fixed.
    Fake Remedy

yt. Fake_Remedy
    twitch. Fake_Remedy
    discord. fake_remedy#3254
    e. fake_remedy@hotmail.com
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Trenia wrote: »

Last I heard @Thogard is still experiencing long BG queue times on his main and he is PC.

Best thing to do is to play those alts. Not really a reasonable solution for everyone (not even me), but it's that or wait.
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC isn’t fixed. The devs talked about it on the last ESO live though and have said that they’re aware of the issue.
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• ChiknAriseMcFro
    And to further slap you in the face your leaderboard points are applied only part of the time.
  • HEBREWHAMMERRR
    HEBREWHAMMERRR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hardly even try to que on my main. I go on my sorc to endless fury spam the noobs. Lol