Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Kevduit's Guild

Redfernau
Redfernau
Soul Shriven
Hi There

Are you a Kevduit fan and would like to be part of his guild? We are a casual guild really just out to have as much fun as possible. Not super serious - more of a "lets dance and have fun" type. Kev runs events Tuesdays and Thursdays PST (unless busy) so you will have a chance to interact and talk to him in the guild discord channel :)

PM me in game for an invite @redfernau :)
Edited by Redfernau on August 5, 2017 10:41PM
  • machinestatic
    machinestatic
    Soul Shriven
    How does this not have any replies?

This would be like if you were playing basketball in your parents' cracked weed-infested driveway, and Michael Jordan drove up in a Ferrari and was like "Hey bro, here are the keys to my house. Come by and play with my friends EVERY DAY, and twice a week, I -- and in case you forgot, I'm Michael Jordan -- will play with you, and you can be like "Hey Mike, give me some tips on shooting, hey Mike, how do I jump higher, hey Mike, how do I get ALL THE LADIES, hey Mike, how do I get my very own Ferrari to drive in front of all the ladies, hey Mike, how can I improve my dancing skills by 5,000%?" and I will answer all of those questions for you every week, what do you say, pal?!"

And you said to him "Nah. Bye."

Guys?
    Edited by machinestatic on July 28, 2017 3:57PM
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes.
    Kevduit is one of the greatest athletes of all time.
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Who is this guy? Why should we know him?
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    kylewwefan wrote: »

He's a youtuber.
  • DonWalking
    DonWalking
    ✭✭✭
    Sadly, I'm on Xbox :'(
  • Churga_Hral
    Churga_Hral
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the invitation!
    (@Torgo_Prang)
    Edited by Churga_Hral on August 2, 2017 1:51PM
  • Hiimfinest
    I am interested in joining the guild
  • poleth1984
    poleth1984
    ✭✭
    I am interested. Just saw this post. Have sent in-game mail. I am online quite often.
  • Akira-DarkShadows
    i want to rejoin if i get kicked for being non-active, i don't have my pc at the moment.
    ~AkiraDarkShadows~
    PSN: AkiraNightWish
    PC: @Akira-NightWish
  • Akira-DarkShadows

Because He makes the game fun to play and He is a Awesome Great YouTuber. He is just so dam funny so get to know KevDuit. He is Cool.
    ~AkiraDarkShadows~
    PSN: AkiraNightWish
    PC: @Akira-NightWish
  • KRBMMO
    KRBMMO
    ✭✭✭✭

He is just a dude that likes to have fun and doesn't take himself or the game too seriously. Yeah, he posts youtube videos but they are fun, not trying to be all master of ESO or anything.

I'd definitely join if I was still playing but I messed up one of my my fingers kinda bad so no "WASD" keyboard games for me for a while.
  • EvilKiwi
    EvilKiwi
    ✭✭✭
    I'd love to join but can't find @redfernau in game to send a message :(
    No Lollygagging.
  • BlueAres
    BlueAres
    Soul Shriven
    I would also like to join this guild. How can i get an invite? Anyone know a member?
  • ProfessionalNoob
    Kevduit guild is just for american server?
    Edited by ProfessionalNoob on August 13, 2018 1:17PM