The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Best PVP Roamer

Cagro
Cagro
✭✭✭
For a solo PVP roamer, what is the best class? I am thinking Sorcerer has the best escape with "Bolt Escape". I do not think "Shadow Cloak" is that great because if other Nightblades mark you with "Mark Target" they can still see you while invisible and charge you.
  • Chomag
    Chomag
    ✭✭✭
    Nightblade is overrated as a ganker. All classes can stealth, only thing nbs have is a 3 sec invisibility that you can spam a few times before you go out of mana. Won't help you escape like Vanish in WoW, won't help you restealth because in ESO you need 30 sec of out of combat before you stealth and Cloak doesn't drop you out of combat.
  • Drekor
    Drekor
    ✭✭
    I'd still say nightblade, the drains, combination of snare+movement buff, teleports, anti-stealth, executes. They have tons of utility packed into them to ensure they can kill people and get away.

Although admittedly no spell caster stands any chance of ever beating a templar, eclipse is just too broken.
    Edited by Drekor on April 3, 2014 8:52PM
  • Bunzaga_ESO
    Bunzaga_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I'm getting to 50 before I test out pvp, but so far, I really dig my Stamina based Sorc. Hits like a fkn truck, can run fast, and is pretty tanky. I'll have to do some more thorough testing before I commit to it 100% though.
  • Chomag
    Chomag
    ✭✭✭
    Drekore, that's funny cause not many templars even have it on their action bars. The most OP dps templar build certainly doesn't have it.
  • Chomag
    Chomag
    ✭✭✭
    Drekore, that's funny cause not many templars even have it on their action bars. The most OP dps templar build certainly doesn't have it.
  • Jeddahwe
    Jeddahwe
    ✭✭✭
    I'm getting to 50 before I test out pvp, but so far, I really dig my Stamina based Sorc. Hits like a fkn truck, can run fast, and is pretty tanky. I'll have to do some more thorough testing before I commit to it 100% though.

So you are playing 2H Sorcerer in heavy armor?