Maintenance for the week of November 19:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – November 20, 8:00AM EST (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: North American and European megaservers for maintenance– November 21, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: North American and European megaservers for maintenance– November 21, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC)

MSA BOW EXISTS?

ruikkarikun
ruikkarikun
✭✭✭✭
How many runs do I need to do, with event x2 drops I did alot and didnt get any bow it's ridiculous and stupid system.
Edited by ruikkarikun on August 8, 2018 9:46PM
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got a bow yesterday. Not that I needed another.

    You need to do enough runs to get a bow to drop. It depends on how lucky you get. My guess, off the top of my head, is that the odds might be close to 1 in 14ish but that does not mean you only have to do 14 runs. it could be double that.

    Much better than how it used to be when the trait mattered.

    Edit: complaining here will not do much. Many had to get the right trait when they were working to get theirs. Odds were like 1 in 100.
    Edited by idk on August 8, 2018 9:52PM
    Really, idk
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It could be 1 run it could be 100 or any other number. That's how random works unfortunately
    <Skål> [PC/NA]- An End Game Content Guild for Everyone
    Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

    Show Me Your Dunmer
  • SirDopey
    SirDopey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Took close to 200 runs to get all the weapons I needed in decent traits. At least you have transmutation and a much easier experience with power creep now, so feel for the poor souls that did it when it first came out.
    NA PC | AD
    xx Doc Holliday xx
  • ruikkarikun
    ruikkarikun
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have transmute crystals and did more then 50 runs and no BOW. INSANE.
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SirDopey wrote: »
    Took close to 200 runs to get all the weapons I needed in decent traits. At least you have transmutation and a much easier experience with power creep now, so feel for the poor souls that did it when it first came out.

    Idk when crit sets could proc it was ridiculously easy.
  • Kaartinen
    Kaartinen
    ✭✭
    I'm waiting on a bow as well. Soooo happy that we have the ability to re-trait.
  • Bevik
    Bevik
    ✭✭✭✭
    Got 2 bows from the chest 2 days ago.
  • zTrok
    zTrok
    ✭✭
    Got 5 bows from doing 8 runs during the event myself. You'll get one eventually
  • ruikkarikun
    ruikkarikun
    ✭✭✭✭
    zTrok wrote: »
    Got 5 bows from doing 8 runs during the event myself. You'll get one eventually
    55 atm and 0 bows.

    This system rng is bad rly.
  • ruikkarikun
    ruikkarikun
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe someting wrong with my acccont loot tables?
  • The_Outsider
    The_Outsider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How many runs do I need to do, with event x2 drops I did alot and didnt get any bow it's ridiculous and stupid system.

    I've been running maelstrom since it came out. IDK how to quatify how many runs that is...like hundreds and hundreds? I just yesterday got my second of 2 inferno staves. 2 infernos out of hundreds, maybe a thousand runs? #praiseRNGesus
    PC NA
    Ka'Dar | Stamina | Nightblade
    Obi'Dar | Magicka | Nightblade

    'Charmander | Magicka | Dragonknight
    Soldier Mage | Magicka | Sorc
  • weg0
    weg0
    ✭✭✭
    Didn’t realize the event was coming up. I had been focusing entirely on pvp the last few weeks and doubly so during mid-year mayhem. Beat it for the first time after starting it nearly a year ago (although I kinda gave up for months at a time with a few tries in between). Then I beat it again and again. It gets soooooooo much easier after you beat it a coulple times. The third time actually gave me the most trouble because I forgot not to interrupt the argonian in stage 7. I was like, “man, I can just shoot him with crushing shock, and I don’t have to get in the protection bubble!, why wasn’t I doing this before?” Then he would one shot me again and again... gotta remember the mechanics.

    Anyway, I got a pretty balanced pull of weapons!

    Got:

    2x 2h - axe and maul
    2x dw - dual maces and axe/sword combo
    3x inferno staves
    1x Lightning
    1x ice
    1x resto
    3x bows
    1x s+b

    How the f you guys are getting such *** ring is beyond me... sorry.
    Edited by weg0 on August 10, 2018 7:17AM
  • ruikkarikun
    ruikkarikun
    ✭✭✭✭
    weg0 wrote: »
    Didn’t realize the event was coming up. I had been focusing entirely on pvp the last few weeks and doubly so during mid-year mayhem. Beat it for the first time after starting it nearly a year ago (although I kinda gave up for months at a time with a few tries in between). Then I beat it again and again. It gets soooooooo much easier after you beat it a coulple times. The third time actually gave me the most trouble because I forgot not to interrupt the argonian in stage 7. I was like, “man, I can just shoot him with crushing shock, and I don’t have to get in the protection bubble!, why wasn’t I doing this before?” Then he would one shot me again and again... gotta remember the mechanics.

    Anyway, I got a pretty balanced pull of weapons!

    Got:

    2x 2h - axe and maul
    2x dw - dual maces and axe/sword combo
    3x inferno staves
    1x Lightning
    1x ice
    1x resto
    3x bows
    1x s+b

    How the f you guys are getting such *** ring is beyond me... sorry.

    Yes I glad for you, seems my loot tables are broken idk, this is so stupid, I need the bow and I can't do it anymore, tired getting swords etc.
  • The_Outsider
    The_Outsider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    weg0 wrote: »
    Didn’t realize the event was coming up. I had been focusing entirely on pvp the last few weeks and doubly so during mid-year mayhem. Beat it for the first time after starting it nearly a year ago (although I kinda gave up for months at a time with a few tries in between). Then I beat it again and again. It gets soooooooo much easier after you beat it a coulple times. The third time actually gave me the most trouble because I forgot not to interrupt the argonian in stage 7. I was like, “man, I can just shoot him with crushing shock, and I don’t have to get in the protection bubble!, why wasn’t I doing this before?” Then he would one shot me again and again... gotta remember the mechanics.

    Anyway, I got a pretty balanced pull of weapons!

    Got:

    2x 2h - axe and maul
    2x dw - dual maces and axe/sword combo
    3x inferno staves
    1x Lightning
    1x ice
    1x resto
    3x bows
    1x s+b

    How the f you guys are getting such *** ring is beyond me... sorry.

    Yes I glad for you, seems my loot tables are broken idk, this is so stupid, I need the bow and I can't do it anymore, tired getting swords etc.

    I've been doing vMA for a long, long time. My advice to anyone who is getting burnt out on it is to stop. Come back to it later, and clear it once per week, every week. If you're able to get on the weekly leader board that will guarantee you 3 chances per week to get the weapons you need.
    PC NA
    Ka'Dar | Stamina | Nightblade
    Obi'Dar | Magicka | Nightblade

    'Charmander | Magicka | Dragonknight
    Soldier Mage | Magicka | Sorc
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've completed it 4 or 5 times total. 2 Bows, Inferno Stave, Ice Stave, Sword and Shield, Dual Wield, and Two Hander. So the bows definitively drop.
  • Saint314Louis1985
    Saint314Louis1985
    ✭✭✭
    Got a double bow drop the other day... nirn and infused. Got another nirn bow the next run. I don’t even play stam tho.
    Edited by Saint314Louis1985 on August 11, 2018 3:51AM
  • ATomiX96
    ATomiX96
    ✭✭✭✭
    dude be glad there is retraiting, back in my days you might get a bow but if it was powered or charged you would just have to go again.
    Plus on Top you have 750 CP which is just ridiculous for content thats scaled around 300cp.
    PC-EU 970+CP
    Ghosts and Goblins (rip)
    Sexy Squad (also rip FeelsBadMan)
    World 3rd Immortal Redeemer
    vHoF 35/36 (208k)
    Stopped raiding / playing actively past Dragon Bones (mostly just trolling and trying out stuff in PvP nowadays)
    currently enjoying other MMOs but still love the QQ in Eso-Forums
Sign In or Register to comment.