Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Outfits addon?

Sivet
Sivet
✭✭
Does anyone know if there is an add on that supports keybinding your outfits? Much like dressing room does for skills and gear.
  • SlippyCheeze
    SlippyCheeze
    ✭✭✭
    Outfit Hotkeys sounds like what you were looking for.

Found by going to http://esoui.com/ and searching for "outfit".
  • Sivet
    Sivet
    ✭✭
    Thanks mate. I'll check it out :-)
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sivet wrote: »
    Does anyone know if there is an add on that supports keybinding your outfits? Much like dressing room does for skills and gear.

I use AlphaGear 2 to switch my gear... AlphaGear is MUCH better than Dressing Room and allows you to add an outfit switch to each armor set. Or... if you don't want to associate an armor set, you can still independently set a keybind and then just change the set's outfit option to whatever you want.

In regards to Outfit Hotkeys... I submitted a request to add more than SIX Outfit keys... I currently have eight and each character is allowed ten; what I like most is being able to add a Memento animation to the outfit change.
    Edited by ADarklore on August 19, 2018 2:12PM
    CP: 1930 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****