The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stuck walking

epictoga
epictoga
I seem to be stuck walking really slow. ive tried toggling walk/run but that just makes me slower... im also slow on my horse aswell. plz help.

EDIT: fixed
Edited by epictoga on March 31, 2014 9:32PM
  • Inversus
    Inversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That happens sometimes, to me as well.
    Spam random buttons and you should hit the one that frees you up again - I forgot what it is...
    VR14 EH Sorc
    VR1 AD NB Crafter
  • epictoga
    epictoga
    i just died and that fixed it
  • Inversus
    Inversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, well, I suppose that works too...
    VR14 EH Sorc
    VR1 AD NB Crafter
  • lysylya
    lysylya
    ✭✭
    I ran into this problem at the end of the Level 20 Main Story quest after killing the final boss. Zoning out did not fix it. And also, being mounted still capped your movement speed at little more than 'sneak' speed.
    I tried relogging, rebooting and relogging - didn't work.
    - /stuck, however did work
    Edited by lysylya on April 1, 2014 11:32PM
  • foster_smb16_ESO
    Same thing happened to me after the level 20 main story boss - weird bug.

Relogging/quitting didn't help, luckily I saw this thread and /stuck sorted the problem out!
  • bgenowitznub19_ESO
    lysylya wrote: »
    I ran into this problem at the end of the Level 20 Main Story quest after killing the final boss. Zoning out did not fix it. And also, being mounted still capped your movement speed at little more than 'sneak' speed.
    I tried relogging, rebooting and relogging - didn't work.
    - /stuck, however did work

Thank you!! I have submitted so many tickets about this and could not figure it out, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!