The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

A list of houses to browse?

NorthernNightmare
NorthernNightmare
✭✭✭✭✭
I love houses and looking at what other players can do
It would be amazing if there were a list (opt in and opt out) so we could browse what other plays have made without the need to friend them or be in the same guild. Maybe also include the house and how many items the player is using
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you mean visiting other players houses?
    If so, and if you play PC, there is an addon, Port to Friend's House (don't actually need to have anybody in friend list, just know userid).
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
    • My wishlist: crown crates, Lucky Cat Landing, atronach/crow/factotum merchant.
    • Houses: The Erstwhile Sanctuary. Everybody is welcomed! Here is video.
    • Luxury furniture is displayed in Forsaken Stronghold. Decorator default. Not luxury, but similar or close looking items marked with jester banners. Closed until ESO+ will be available again for Russia: without doubled limits there is not enough space.
    • Two years with no ESO+ available. Eternal thanks to people who gifted music boxes, my everlasting ESO passion!
  • NorthernNightmare
    NorthernNightmare
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enemoriana wrote: »
    If so, and if you play PC, there is an addon, Port to Friend's House (don't actually need to have anybody in friend list, just know userid).

yeah but I mean not having to know any of thatjust a list of users so you can look at their house
  • Sevalaricgirl
    Sevalaricgirl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well you could poll here. If people want an open invitation to their homes, they can post then you'd have the names.
    Edited by Sevalaricgirl on August 12, 2018 5:34PM
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enemoriana wrote: »

yeah but I mean not having to know any of thatjust a list of users so you can look at their house

And it will be list of.. what? All players on server?

You can just say what server you play and ask here who else is playing on it and likes decorating houses.
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
    • My wishlist: crown crates, Lucky Cat Landing, atronach/crow/factotum merchant.
    • Houses: The Erstwhile Sanctuary. Everybody is welcomed! Here is video.
    • Luxury furniture is displayed in Forsaken Stronghold. Decorator default. Not luxury, but similar or close looking items marked with jester banners. Closed until ESO+ will be available again for Russia: without doubled limits there is not enough space.
    • Two years with no ESO+ available. Eternal thanks to people who gifted music boxes, my everlasting ESO passion!