Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

I Have Failed you ESO...

annarr1117nub18_ESO
Greetings TESO fans, I Michael Jarret Sharp as of today do hereby SADLY state that I will NOT be recieving TESO today due to the VERY depressing fact that I only have a total of fifty dollars in my wallet due to the fact that I'm surrounded by dissapointment and failure, perhaps I'll survive through this somehow, if you folks knew what I go through on a daily basis you would pity and weep for me heavily, well at least you more fortunate people are easily able to go out and purchase the PC version of TESO!
  • Sarenia
    Sarenia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @annarr1117nub18_ESO‌

I set aside a few dollars here and there for my ESO budget.

I'm poor too, but I've been watching this game's development for years and made sure I could get in the door. ;)
    Edited by Sarenia on April 4, 2014 4:13AM
    [beta_group_85b_9]
  • Bradleyastab14_ESO
    Bradleyastab14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings TESO fans, I Michael Jarret Sharp as of today do hereby SADLY state that I will NOT be recieving TESO today due to the VERY depressing fact that I only have a total of fifty dollars in my wallet due to the fact that I'm surrounded by dissapointment and failure, perhaps I'll survive through this somehow, if you folks knew what I go through on a daily basis you would pity and weep for me heavily, well at least you more fortunate people are easily able to go out and purchase the PC version of TESO!

I mean, i hate to be the bad guy here but if you cant afford ESO its time to put gaming aside and think about how you need to make money and survive in the real world.

What people fail to realize these days (an increasing trend in the US) is that its not hard to make decent cash, and when i say decent i mean 16k a year. 16k a year is enough to rent a cheap apartment and live a comfortable life which includes an all-you-can play buffet of games.

And if you are at least 18 (which you should be before playing this game, its rated M) then even a 20 hour a week server job would suffice. By the time i was 18 i had 6k in my account, now im 21 and i still have yet to have to worry about money.

• annarr1117nub18_ESO
    it's an "uncertain" gamble but I may be getting extra cash later on in the afternoon today if my two sources go through smoothly I would then and only then have a total of two hundred dollars if my plans work out correctly!, pray for a blessing folks!
  • annarr1117nub18_ESO
    All of my paycheck have "Not" arrived yet Bradleyastab14_ESO
    Edited by annarr1117nub18_ESO on April 4, 2014 4:52AM
  • Sarenia
    Sarenia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What people fail to realize these days (an increasing trend in the US)

I got this far and thought to myself, "Oh, one of those people."
    [beta_group_85b_9]
  • annarr1117nub18_ESO
    I get paid monthly Bradley, it's just that all of my paycheck backpay have "Not" arrived as of yet, will be checking the mailbox later in the afternoon dude!