Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Tamriel Homes - The first PLAYER HOUSING GUILD

Shamisa_En
Shamisa_En
✭✭✭
smallersitelogo.png

https://tamrielhomes.com/

Greetings! We are a guild that focuses on the player housing aspect of the game. Our goal is to offer a supportive community to everyone enthusiastic about player housing in Tamriel. No mandatory fees or participation involved - just bring your passion and talent!

Share your ideas and creations with others, have visitors from the guild in your homes and visit other homes for inspiration! Do you want even wider visibility for your home? No problem, we'll feature it on our site!

We organize Housing contests, treasure hunts, obstacle races, achievement-related events (does anyone want the boat from the Master Angler?), and more!

We also strive for our guild trader to have special focus in furniture pieces and recipes, in case you are tired of running around Tamriel (and its notorious loading screens) in search for a piece of missing furniture. We also have many master crafters in the guild and with their combined efforts we can offer you access to every craft-able piece of furniture in the game.

In Tamriel Homes you will find numerous veteran players with dozens of well decorated homes, as well as novice decorators who are only taking their first steps into home decorating: everyone is welcome. We only expect respectful, good manners, and a shared interest in player housing!

If you are looking to be part of the first and the last player housing community in the european ESO server, then look no further!

To become a member you can either visit our site, or contact @happy800mph, @Hircules, or @Caelnir in game!

Welcome aboard!
Edited by Shamisa_En on April 8, 2019 8:49PM
The devil's in the details.
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I sooo wish I was on pc cause of this guild. I play Xbox na and all I have done since housing is craft build decorate design and raise gold to purchase homes. My in game guilds and friends come and look but after a few times the appeal lessens and they have other in game things they would rather do! I'm desperate for a Xbox na housing guild!
  • mariskaas
    mariskaas
    ✭✭✭
    Can I please join? I'd love to trade furniture, i've got a decent amount of recipes already but not all the ones to decorate my pub:) Also would be interested to try RP. Username is same as this one :)

I can't read and saw that have to apply through your website, so I did that :)
    Edited by mariskaas on March 13, 2017 5:13PM
  • Sekhara
    Sekhara
    Soul Shriven
    Man if only this guild is on NA Server, I would like to join :disappointed:
  • Zodi53
    Zodi53
    ✭✭✭
    @Russky53 I would love to Join! Just brought my new home and have some amazing ideas for decorating.
  • Shamisa_En
    Shamisa_En
    ✭✭✭
    Edit: outdated information
    Edited by Shamisa_En on June 30, 2018 5:05AM
  • Shamisa_En
    Shamisa_En
    ✭✭✭
    Edit: We also ran a guild RP campaign at one point. Here's an introduction video we shot for it with the guild members:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dn3mGse4hTc
    Edited by Shamisa_En on June 30, 2018 5:05AM
  • Akrasjel
    Akrasjel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Would like to join if guild still alive
    [PC][EU][Daggerfall Covenant]
    Akrasjel Lanate - Imperial Nightblade | 50 | CP900+
    Born: 2E 551

Member of: | Traders of the Covenant | Hammerfell Trading | Imperial Trading Company |
    Houses: Strident Springs Demesne,

• Sheyta
    Sheyta
    ✭✭✭
    Shamisa_En wrote: »
    Hello again! Tamriel Homes is flourishing! Our guild careers are working well, we are on our 6th and 7th parts of the Tamriel Homes Biweekly Adventurer challenges and our trading aspect is getting very good with our biweekly and monthly sales events: the Material Monday and Flower Friday!

We are also launching our guild RP campaign very soon. You can watch the intro video for it here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dn3mGse4hTc

and sign up for the campaign at our website at tamrielhomes.com!

Welcome!

would like to join tried your website cant register
    who to add ingame please pm me here
  • TheAstaroath
    TheAstaroath
    ✭✭✭
    Any agents of your guild in PC EU ? I am desperate to furnish my home, and so far the results are disappointing due to my character being focused on combat.
  • HidesFromSun
    HidesFromSun
    ✭✭✭
    What a great idea for a guild! I'd be glad to join @Derlfak
  • Elyhnor
    Elyhnor
    ✭✭✭
    @Sheyta @Derlfak The guild is more or less dead, no news of guild leader for a while now
    @TheAstaroath I can help you if you need, I know 1k+ recipes now :)@Elyhnor ig
  • HidesFromSun
    HidesFromSun
    ✭✭✭
    Elyhnor wrote: »
    @Sheyta @Derlfak The guild is more or less dead, no news of guild leader for a while now

Ahh darn it. I saw this thread on the 'recent' tab, didn't see the date for the original post. Oh well, thanks for letting me know

• TheAstaroath
    TheAstaroath
    ✭✭✭
    Elyhnor wrote: »
    @TheAstaroath I can help you if you need, I know 1k+ recipes now :)@Elyhnor ig

I'm in Vivec City right now, @Astaroath ingame
  • kind_hero
    kind_hero
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Elyhnor I would love to join this guild if there is any activity.

I really like crafting, and have many blueprints, though not as many as you by far, but am looking for players who like decorating and crafting! My id in game is kind.hero (with dot not _ like on forums)
    [PC/EU] Tamriel Hero, Stormproof, Grand Master Crafter
  • Demalb16_ESO
    Demalb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Hello, can I have some information about the structure of your guild. can I have an invite. thanks
  • Shamisa_En
    Shamisa_En
    ✭✭✭
    After a brief period of inactivity, Tamriel Homes is freshened up and recruiting once again. First and foremost we're a player housing guild and we share common enthusiasm for player housing.

The guild has its fair share of experienced decorators and crafters, and if you're looking for visitors, inspiration or rare furniture, you'll be sure to find plenty in Tamriel Homes.

We're the first english EU PC player housing guild in ESO and we're here to stay.

For more information be sure to go through the opening post!

See you in Tamriel! - Sham
    Edited by Shamisa_En on June 30, 2018 11:24AM
  • xericdx
    xericdx
    ✭✭✭
    Hello everyone,

We are developing fast, thanks all for the support and interest-

Recruitment is still open, do not hesitate to contact us in game for an invite.

If you are interested but already in 5 guilds, or simply want to know more about us, do not worry, there are many ways to get in touch with our community: join our Discord or simply have a chat with us in game (@xEricdx or @happy800mph) to know more. You are also more than welcome to visit our Trader (currently in Evermore), of course mainly dedicated to housing :wink: In any case do not hesitate to visit our Website , we are now starting to showcase some of our guildies' homes!

Hope to see you in our home(s)!

Edited by xericdx on July 8, 2018 11:27PM
    Characters
    Primo Aldouine (MagSorc), AD
    Kro'zuc Primo (StamDK), AD
    Primo Leyla, MagDK, DC
    Primo Salazar (MagPlar), AD
    Leyla Softpawn (StamBade), AD
    Shaz Primo (MagBlade), AD
    Marcus Primo (MagDen), EP
    Elonthor Primo (StamDen), AD
    The Red, MagNecro, AD

You like housing?! We have the place for you: Tamriel Homes Guild! Contact me for info (in-game ID @xericdx) or visit our website https://tamrielhomes.com/
    PC EU
  • Shamisa_En
    Shamisa_En
    ✭✭✭
    Hey everyone! We've got our site running real proper now and we're featuring many magnificent homesteads. Be sure to get yours included if you've got the thing for housing!

https://tamrielhomes.com

tumblr_pbvcv55rze1xydegjo3_1280.png

tumblr_pbt2jhLtou1xydegjo4_1280.png

tumblr_pbvcbq5uHD1xydegjo5_1280.png

• xericdx
    xericdx
    ✭✭✭
    Hello!

A couple of pics from our latest event and houses recently submitted to the website :wink:

Recruitment still open, our Store still in Evermore... and your friendly @happy800mph and @xericdx still there to answer your questions!

Cheers,

tumblr_pcil645VMU1xydegjo4_1280.png

tumblr_pcil645VMU1xydegjo3_1280.png
    [/url]

tumblr_pcd2qjTAu91xydegjo4_540.png
    Edited by xericdx on July 28, 2018 8:41AM
    Characters
    Primo Leyla, MagDK, DC
    The Red, MagNecro, AD

You like housing?! We have the place for you: Tamriel Homes Guild! Contact me for info (in-game ID @xericdx) or visit our website https://tamrielhomes.com/
    PC EU
  • Elara_Northwind
    Elara_Northwind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Are you on EU? If so, I would love to join :smile:
    Sorcerer, Templar, Wolf Collector, Housing Addict!

GM of Salted Wings Tavern and Salted Wings Housing 🏠🌻

'A House is Built with Boards and Beams, a Home is Built with Love and Dreams'

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/c/ElaraNorthwind
  • xericdx
    xericdx
    ✭✭✭
    Hello @Elara_Northwind and yes, PC EU.

I actually know your videos pretty well although I was convinced you were on a different platform... Glad to hear I was wrong :)

You can send me or Happy a mail/message in game and we'll send you the invite

Cheers
    Characters
    Primo Leyla, MagDK, DC
    The Red, MagNecro, AD

PC EU
  • Epic_Failure
    Epic_Failure
    Soul Shriven
    Hello!

New to the forum but not that new to ESO :smile:

Could only afford one house and still have to finish furnishing it but hopefully will get there...

Can I get an invite?

Edited by Epic_Failure on August 12, 2018 2:04AM
  • Shamisa_En
    Shamisa_En
    ✭✭✭
    Hello!

New to the forum but not that new to ESO :smile:

Could only afford one house and still have to finish furnishing it but hopefully will get there...

Can I get an invite?

Hey, sure! Can you send me your in-game handle in a personal message? Or contact @happy800mph or @xericdx in-game!

This is also a perfect time to join in general as our second housing contest has just started with the theme being: Lost to Madness! We're hoping to see some crazy designs from which the best one will win 300,000 gold!
  • Balandir
    Balandir
    Soul Shriven
    cuceJJ9.png
    Do you want to show off your new home? A castle, an estate or even a room? Join us, show your creations, we are looking for more people to join our community!
  • Shamisa_En
    Shamisa_En
    ✭✭✭
    Hey everyone! Are you looking to test your housing skills against other enthusiastic homesteaders? We've got a housing competition going every now and then and we do our best to feature and showcase the creations of our community all around the intarwebs!

We're currently holding a housing contest with a theme: "Argonian Tenant" and it's still running until 15th of November, so you should still have a good chance to hop in!

You can view entries from our last housing contest: "Lost to Madness" over here at this topic!

pxrm1coqn8nj.gif

dut3n6incogs.gif

lncjvrmsxo76.gif
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wow, these look awesome. Thanks for sharing
    All my housing builds are available on YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
    I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.
  • Shamisa_En
    Shamisa_En
    ✭✭✭
    Hey everyone! We have just announced our 4th big housing contest and you've now still got plenty of time to join and hop in!

The theme of our contest is "A School." Create a place of learning! What is being taught at your school? Who can apply? Is it a conventional school? Entries will be judged by their creativity, aesthetics and adherency to the theme!

Main prize is 1,000,000 gold and the deadline of our contest is February 15th. All houses are eligible, but the permitted slot usage limit is 400. If you're interested in joining in the fun you can find out further details in our guild info!

Curious to see entries from our previous contest? Take a look over here: "Argonian Tenant" contest creations.
    Edited by Shamisa_En on January 16, 2019 9:14AM
  • kind_hero
    kind_hero
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Shamisa_En Hi, do you still accept members?
    I am a decorating enthusiast, I play all the other areas of the game, but I am looking for a long time for a guild with people passionate about crafting, decorating, sharing ideas and their homes, but also accomplished crafters. I have several houses in the game, small and large, but I have always felt they can't reach their full potential with a little help from people who can craft stuff that I am missing.
    [PC/EU] Tamriel Hero, Stormproof, Grand Master Crafter
  • happymaarit
    happymaarit
    ✭✭✭
    Same question that @Shamisa_En have :)
    Still don't have a house that is finished, but there is some amazing pictures of homes in your guild that could inspire me o:)

@happymaarit
  • Shamisa_En
    Shamisa_En
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings again! We're just now starting our 5th big housing contest with a new theme: A House with a Story!

This tricky challenge will test your ability of telling a story with a house, while keeping in mind that a story fundamentally consists of at least three acts, such as the incitement, the point of no return, and the climax. But how will you ensure that your story will be perceived in the correct chronological order?

Main prize of the contest this time is 700,000 gold and 5000 Crowns, but there's something up for grabs for the runner-ups too. You can see the rest of our contest details at https://tamrielhomes.com!

You can see some entries from our previous contests in these topics:
    Housing Contest 4: A School
    Housing Contest 3: Argonian Tenant
    Housing Contest 2: Lost to Madness

We've also updated and tweaked our site a bit recently and we've just hit the magical mark of 99 homes submitted to our site! Plus at the time being we have over 750 followers already! If you're looking to give your homes some extra visibility, we'll be glad to showcase them on our site!

Edited by Shamisa_En on April 8, 2019 8:47PM