The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LF active social, LGBT+ or friendly guild

JJBoomer
JJBoomer
✭✭✭✭✭
Not sure if there are any. Looking for an active social LGBT+ guild or a social guild that is LGBT+ friendly. Or even a 2 in 1 guild (social and trading) that is friendly and inclusive. Just looking for more interaction with other players but without toxicity.
  • alex.schwabb14_ESO
    Hi JJBoomer, I run a small causal guild that is supper friendly if your interested.
  • JJBoomer
    JJBoomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi JJBoomer, I run a small causal guild that is supper friendly if your interested.

I would be very interested! my IG name is @livinlifejb
  • Confettifun
    Confettifun
    Soul Shriven
    Im interested in joining :) my ig name is @Urloth
  • DwellsInNorthwest
    deleted
    Edited by DwellsInNorthwest on September 3, 2018 8:01PM
  • HyacinthAK
    HyacinthAK
    Soul Shriven
    @JJBoomer @Confettifun

We are a Social LGBT Guild and would love the opportunity to hang with us in our little piece of Tamriel.

We're the Noble Land-Mermaids and you can check us out in game, on discord, or online.

PSN @BarondeArden and well send you over an invite to check us out.
  • Higuchi
    Higuchi
    ✭✭
    HyacinthAK wrote: »
    @JJBoomer @Confettifun

We are a Social LGBT Guild and would love the opportunity to hang with us in our little piece of Tamriel.

We're the Noble Land-Mermaids and you can check us out in game, on discord, or online.

PSN @BarondeArden and well send you over an invite to check us out.

Hey, Hyacinth, tried to send you an ingame mail, says 'there's no such player' (unknown player). YOu're sure you play on NA server? or.. perhaps, you mistyped your ID? would love some clarity here =)
    NA Server 📚 MacOS 🐾
    Naofumí The Arcanist / Goellean (gameID: @Alien.101)