Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Physical Imperial Edition + Explorer's Pack

claudekennilol
claudekennilol
✭✭✭
Has anyone that preordered the physical Imperial Edition gotten the explorer's pack stuff yet?
  • claudekennilol
    claudekennilol
    ✭✭✭
    No one can either say they did or didn't get their explorer's pack? Am I really the only one that bought a physical imperial edition?
  • Darkstlkrb14_ESO
    the items come in the package.
  • snowmanflvb14_ESO
    snowmanflvb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    they should be in your mail. If you purchased retail or from a 3rd party you have to enter the second code. If you purchased from ESO you do not have to do anything the items should be in your mail.
    Magic is impressive but now Minsc leads SWORDS FOR EVERYONE!!
  • lordspyder
    lordspyder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you bought the physical editions, you get your explorers pack items when you enter your code.
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I hope i will receive my physical imperial edition today. Is the explorer pack part of the imperial edition? So the same code?

Nvm. The early access code already gave part of the Explorers pack (any race any alliance and early access) so i think the scuttler pack will be in the imperial code together with the extra treasure maps.

I am at work but i wanna play
    Edited by Knootewoot on April 4, 2014 4:51AM
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."