The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Please fix the Alinor Fountain, regal!

Alhatariel
Alhatariel
✭✭✭
It is so frustrating to buy such a beautifull fountain for 2000 crowns and to find out it doesnt work! Its a fountain without streaming water. I really hope this can be fixed so we get a working fountain for our crowns!
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    They did this again? And after the long thread the last one had too. -_- I should be more surprised than I am.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, Delphinia got justice for her fountain. Hopefully, you'll get justice for yours as well!
  • Alhatariel
    Alhatariel
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure how they can charge $10-15 for these and not have them work properly.
  • JJBoomer
    JJBoomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed! I would like mine fixed as well! @ZOS_GinaBruno any word on fixing this?
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Id also like the dwemer fountain to have the option to be turned off and on
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I'd like it to flow like the one in Alinor. And my Imperial fountain's flow is so low you can barely see it.
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • agegarton
    agegarton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Same.

For 2k crowns I was expecting water! It looks so good when it’s working, too - which you can see in Sil-Var-Woad.

Please just let us know you’re going to fix it at some point @ZOS_GinaBruno ?
  • immozz01
    immozz01
    ✭✭✭
    I wrote a ticket on it 2,5 weeks ago and didn't get an answer on it so far.

I told them what this:

A fountain is a piece of architecture which pours water into a basin or jets it into the air to supply drinking water and/or for a decorative or dramatic effect

I asked when they would fix this because for now its piled buckets of wrinkling water.....

how can they place it in the crown shop when you cant even call it a fountain now?

fix it, if you cant remove from shop for now and refund people

it is a shop item, we informed them about the issue, they should at least reply asap
  • HanzeeBokeem
    HanzeeBokeem
    ✭✭✭
    The issue is the fountain is performing exactly as advertised in the preview screen. There is no on off functionality in the preview so in reality there is nothing to fix.
  • immozz01
    immozz01
    ✭✭✭
    The issue is the fountain is performing exactly as advertised in the preview screen. There is no on off functionality in the preview so in reality there is nothing to fix.

couple of years ago a company made a lot of cash selling a "satellite dish" for 20 dollars, nicely advertised with a picture of it.

you order it and received a nice satellite dish!..a scale model... yeah the company did nothing wrong?
  • Alhatariel
    Alhatariel
    ✭✭✭
    Selling a fountain without streaming water is like selling a car that cant drive....
  • Alhatariel
    Alhatariel
    ✭✭✭
    ..but please dont misunderstand me: I am addicted to Eso, for me its the best game ever! And I LOVE the high elven style and the fountain is beautifull! It just has to work to be a fountain.
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What gets me is we had a post months back with a lot members posting on adding working water to the original imperial fountain and after a while Eso responded and fixed the fountain and yet here is another fountain that doesn’t work. You would think after the responses of asking the original fountain to be fixed that this new one would be working from start.
  • immozz01
    immozz01
    ✭✭✭
    amazing we don't even get a response like "we are currently looking into the issue"
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Alhatariel wrote: »
    Selling a fountain without streaming water is like selling a car that cant drive....

Hmm, maybe for a zombie apocalypse? Of course, the description should say "Zombie Apocalypse Fountain" or something.
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    From the patchnotes:
    "Fixed an issue where the “High Elf Fountain, Regal” did not actually have waterspouts."
    I'm assuming they meant Alinor.
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What gets me is we had a post months back with a lot members posting on adding working water to the original imperial fountain and after a while Eso responded and fixed the fountain and yet here is another fountain that doesn’t work. You would think after the responses of asking the original fountain to be fixed that this new one would be working from start.

I was a little surprised at this, especially after reporting during pts...
    However, I believe this will also be resolved as was the Imperial fountain.
    My friends and I were overjoyed when they fixed the Imperial.. my homeowner invited Zennia Ophelia Smith over to her home, to help her and her friends celebrate "FRIENDS" style.
    https://youtu.be/d73jgRjDwzM
    Edited by Delphinia on July 12, 2018 5:36PM
  • Alhatariel
    Alhatariel
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you, Zos, for listening to our feed-back!!
    It made my day!!
  • TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm assuming this means it will be available when Wolfhunter drops? Because I'm anxiously waiting for the moment this fountain is finally fixed!