The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Question on the Winterborn set?

flguy147ub17_ESO
flguy147ub17_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
In the tooltip it says on the 5th piece bonus when it procs that is does cold damage to enemies within a 3 meter radius. My question is....... is it 3 meters radius of yoursellf? Or if you are fighting at range and the enemy is 15 meters away then will it proc on him there and to any enemies within a 3 meter radius of him? thanks
  • Diddly_D_Potatoes
    Diddly_D_Potatoes
    ✭✭✭
    It is 3m of the target on which it is proc'd. It will even proc on enemies after you have died due to lingering ice blockades and winters revenge.
  • flguy147ub17_ESO
    flguy147ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is 3m of the target on which it is proc'd. It will even proc on enemies after you have died due to lingering ice blockades and winters revenge.

Ok thanks man, leveling a warden and will be there soon. but was thinking of my gear setup options
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    By the way, Winterborn also procs in AOE ice skills ... such as Permafrost and Icy Rage.
  • flguy147ub17_ESO
    flguy147ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    By the way, Winterborn also procs in AOE ice skills ... such as Permafrost and Icy Rage.

Thanks, learning this new character but in love with it and think i will main it in PVP