The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

ESO Plus unable to renew

jackiemeeking
jackiemeeking
✭✭
I learned that my ESO plus was cancelled 2 days ago, even though I did not cancel it. I contacted microsoft staff and spent almost 3 hours troubleshooting it but to no avail. I deleted my bank account link to ESO plus to start anew, still unsuccessful.
Because you see I am from Singapore and SG marketplace in xbox doesn't have ESO plus, how did I acquire the subscription for a year now? A staff in microsoft helped me get it, I forgot how but they helped me. But now, ESO plus subscription is expired and even though I tried so many times to click renew, it gives me an error.
They also found out that I used American address, probably it was when I purchase something for my cousins in America. I don't know if that was the problem, so we deleted that address and made my Singapore address as billing and preferred address.
The staff mentioned about geofencing, I am not quite sure what this is. HELP!

Error says:

Contact us at Microsoft support
We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.
Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.
aZes2OmYMkyGjzTW.12.10
2018/08/02 - 12:21:52 UTC

Anybody can help me out?
Microsoft staff advised me to contact ESO support - I haven't sent a ticket, I was hoping not to be thrown here and there.

Thanks
Hope ZOS can help me. I just need my ESO plus, what's wrong with that?
  • jackiemeeking
    jackiemeeking
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Please help, I can't play my ESO properly. Like seriously! :(
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've also had issues with my bank card on PSN, not for ESO Plus(it did effect renewal charges however), but for any transaction. I've had to call Sony support and request they take a look at my account. Took them two months to fix it on their end, but my bank card eventually worked.

While that was happening, and here is what I suggest you try in the mean time, I was able to buy PlayStation Store Cards physically/digitally and pay for any games/ESO Plus/etc. using those instead.

Xbox has cards you can buy. That might work for you, I do not have a Xbox myself.

Good luck :(
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on August 2, 2018 5:13PM
  • jackiemeeking
    jackiemeeking
    ✭✭
    @Takes-No-Prisoner

thank you. My case is kind of weird since ESO plus is not available in Singapore, where I live. So it could be the reason microsoft staff helped me link to US marketplace so I can purchase the ESO plus.

Right now I am thinking why is it ESO plus is not available in Singapore?
    @ZOS_GinaBruno I really need advise.

• jackiemeeking
    jackiemeeking
    ✭✭
    Bring me back my ESO plus please!

@ZOS_GinaBruno
  • Spartabunny08
    Spartabunny08
    ✭✭✭✭
    Geofencing is a geographical fenced off area, in virtual space. What Microsoft probably did was linked your account into that U.S. address to work around the problem you described. If someone at Microsoft fixed this problem before they can do it again. Thing is not every individual is as knowledgeable as the next. You may need to talk to multiple people to get to the one whom possesses the knowledge to bypass the location issue for ESO plus. I would also recommend as they said to contact ZOS about it. More information can only help.
  • jackiemeeking
    jackiemeeking
    ✭✭
    @Spartabunny08

thanks I think @ZOS_GinaBruno is super busy right now with quakecon. sighs! waiting game.

I can only hope right now.