The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PC NA - Latency Rising - Australia/New Zealand Trials Progression Guild

mApplinator
mApplinator
✭✭✭
Latency Rising is looking for more members!

LR is a (fairly) new raid guild for players in Australia/NZ (or who play during our primetime!) interested in running veteran trials. We're looking to fill any and all roles and are looking for players who are committed to showing up for our regular raid nights and have a drive for continuous improvement. We do have rank restrictions for particular content and requirements for promotion, but it's not 'git gud or get out'. We're committed to helping members to improve as far as they're willing to go. What we don't have room for is ego or drama so please leave those at the door!

Raid nights are Wednesday 8pm, Thursday 8pm and Sunday 7:30pm AEST (Melbourne time). We don't currently have a fixed 'core', though with more numbers this is something we'd be looking to establish. Wednesdays and Thursdays are open nights and Sundays are our progression nights where we run more difficult content to improve our best players.

We have an active discord that we use for announcements, signups, build discussion and general banter. We do recommend only 18+ players apply as the conversation is not always family friendly!

If you've got experience in vet trials, or an interest and willingness to learn and improve, we want you. Send an ingame mail to @mApplinator , message mApplinator#2164 on discord (preferred! I'm almost always available through discord) or reply to this thread if you want to know more!
Edited by mApplinator on August 10, 2018 8:35AM
  • imwargasmo
    imwargasmo
    ✭✭
    How is your group coming along? I'm thinking of making the switch to PC from xbox after easter.
  • mApplinator
    mApplinator
    ✭✭✭
    imwargasmo wrote: »
    How is your group coming along? I'm thinking of making the switch to PC from xbox after easter.

We're currently refining our vSO runs to get them down to 35-40 mins (currently taking about an hour) before we move on to vMoL.

If you do end up moving over to PC and are looking for a guild let me know!
  • imwargasmo
    imwargasmo
    ✭✭
    Hi, Could I get an invite please?

Im now on PC

@imwargasmo
  • mApplinator
    mApplinator
    ✭✭✭
    We've officially added vMoL to our list of victories! We're also particularly interested in more people who can run Wednesday nights as Sundays are typically filling quickly now.
  • stilloutparsesyou
    interested, can I get a discord inv

[swift mercy]
  • mApplinator
    mApplinator
    ✭✭✭
    interested, can I get a discord inv

[swift mercy]

Sure thing - what's your discord name and #number?
  • stilloutparsesyou
    Swole#5914
  • stilloutparsesyou
    in game: @s'wole
  • Kjsdtd
    Kjsdtd
    Interested, could i get an invite to discord please

iParasites#5353
  • mApplinator
    mApplinator
    ✭✭✭
    Progression Update for the curious: vMoL is officially in hand so we've moved on to vHoF now!

We've added a third weekly run to accommodate the influx of new members and we're also running some casual PvP on the offnights for funsies.

Always happy to take on interested folks so please send me a message if you're keen.
  • nud3_voxel
    nud3_voxel
    ✭✭✭
    HI,

new to raiding, could I grab a discord invite: @voxel#4031 ?

Max CP, I main tank and have been learning to DPS. My schedule is a bit hectic but I'd be keen to backup. I have cleared craglorn vet trials.

Cheers

• Torin88
    Torin88
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, do you have any thoughts on running trials starting at or after 10pm AEST? I'm EST based, and have several weekday mornings off work, and am interested in finding an oceanic based trials guild.
  • mApplinator
    mApplinator
    ✭✭✭
    Torin88 wrote: »
    Hello, do you have any thoughts on running trials starting at or after 10pm AEST? I'm EST based, and have several weekday mornings off work, and am interested in finding an oceanic based trials guild.

Hi Torin,

I don't think that would work for us as many of our guildies have work the following morning and that would be a midnight start for the players in NZ.
  • OgginOz7
    OgginOz7
    ✭✭
    just sent an in-game mail mApplinator - please let me know if you dont receive it thanks
  • Baybaeckz
    Baybaeckz
    ✭✭✭
    Hello there! Wondering if you are still recruiting? I’m in EST time zone and very interested in advancing my trials experience. Have all craglorn Hm clears, VCR VMOL VHOF and VAS but would be interested in a guild that would be available/interested in developing a team for +1/+2 progression ( and don’t mind a few bumps along the way). My main is a Templar healer. Thank you for reading and I look forward to hearing from you all:)