The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Elder Scrolls Online Collection, great offer but...

Nessuno
Nessuno
Soul Shriven
this one to be clear

... I already own some of the products contained in the collection, and the store doesn't acknowledge them at all.

I'd totally have bought it if my already owned product were to be discounted from the collection total price, like it happens with steam dynamic bundles, but instead if I wanted to buy it I'd have to pay also for my already owned products... again.

So thank you but no thank you.

Pity though.
Edited by Nessuno on August 9, 2018 12:36PM
  • Aiko
    Aiko
    ✭✭✭
    Which parts are you missing?
    If it's cheaper than buying all the parts you are missing individually, then it's still a great deal.
    Edited by Aiko on August 9, 2018 1:29PM
    Fast is fine, but accurate is final.
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The Collection is meant for new players. Wait for individual 75% off discounts if you already have some of the DLC.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you know how many SKU's they would need to accomodate all the different combos that people own?

If the content you need normally adds up to more than $40, this is a bargain. Besides, you get a second account for mules.

And, no company ever has discounted an already discounted collection because someone already has a part of it.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Aiko
    Aiko
    ✭✭✭
    With the Crowns on sale aswell, it's also super easy to get any of the DLCs ingame for cheap.
    Fast is fine, but accurate is final.
  • Nessuno
    Nessuno
    Soul Shriven
    DaveMoeDee wrote: »
    The Collection is meant for new players. Wait for individual 75% off discounts if you already have some of the DLC.

I'll do that, thanks.
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    Do you know how many SKU's they would need to accomodate all the different combos that people own?

If the content you need normally adds up to more than $40, this is a bargain. Besides, you get a second account for mules.

And, no company ever has discounted an already discounted collection because someone already has a part of it.

Yeah, seems they are conflating a unique product, the Collection, with bundled products, like what they reference on Steam. When you buy discounted GOTY versions on Steam that include all the DLC, they don't further discount it based on the number of DLC you already own.