The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Group Search Thread

EIf
EIf
Soul Shriven
Greetings everyone! I'm sure your adventures are going well, but I think we can all agree that Nirn can be a pretty dangerous place alone. It is in my hope that folks from the Ebonheart Pact utilize this forum post to create, utilize, or find groups to make this world a much safer, and more enjoyable place.

Groups formed can be used for a wide arrange of functions including: Dungeon content, questing, crafting, social interaction, or even just to check and see if your outfit looks good on you.

To make things simple, feel free to copy and paste this format:

Character Name:
Race:
Class:
Level:
Group Request:

Use this thread to meet some like-minded people and start grouping! Let's continue to push towards Ebonheart Pact dominance!
  • EIf
    EIf
    Soul Shriven
    Character Name: Dragon
    Race: Dark Elf
    Class: Dragonknight
    Level: 7
    Group Request: More great people to level and socialize with! I have teamspeak to utilize in game! Message me if interested in grouping!
  • Falden
    Falden
    Soul Shriven
    Character Name: Falden
    Race: Dark Elf
    Class: Nightblade
    Level: 7
    Group Request: Im up for heaps of PVE and PVP action (once I get to level 10). Message me if you are interested
    Edited by Falden on March 31, 2014 4:57AM
  • scarthinit_ESO
    I have grouped up and yet Some of the quests I can not get in the same instance with my wife?

Example is the quest "Long lost Lore" does not allow us to be in the same instance even though we are on the same step of the quest.
  • Falden
    Falden
    Soul Shriven
    try "travelling to player" in the group tab. You may have to try a few times because the server is still a little buggy till Zenimax works out the kinks
  • calla400
    calla400
    Soul Shriven
    Character Name: Cahula
    Race: Imperial
    Class: Dragonknight
    Level: 6
    Group Request: Need to complete these early quest with some more experienced cpu gamer...coming from the console Elder Scrolls games. No idea how to use teamspeak either. Please educate me :)