The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for more dedicated members to join our vCR+ progression group (9AM EST/11PM AEST)

Pianistic
Pianistic
Soul Shriven
Our group is currently looking for strong magicka dps (tanks and healers are welcome to apply too, as our members can run multiple roles) to join our vCR+1 progression group (Have gotten to execute phase a few times). All our members have cleared vCR+0, and some have cleared +1. Experience in vCR and being a magblade is highly preferred, but not necessary.

Runs are typically hosted on weekdays at 8.30-9AM EST/ 10.30-11PM AEST.

Pm me in game @Pianistic, or message me on discord (pianistic#3051) if interested.

**** UPDATE ****

Our group has completed vCR+1 multiple times, we will move on to +2 progressions as soon as most of the members have gotten their main gear sets and the members are finalized. As our group will be moving on to +2 soon, we would require you to at least have experience with vCR+0

Still looking for more as it can be rather difficult to find people to run at this timezone.

Edited by Pianistic on August 16, 2018 7:56AM
  • Cy'el
    Cy'el
    I've sent you in-game mail.
    "AE CHIM NU-MEN NU-MANTIA"