The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The connection issues for the North American megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

Looking for Daggerfall Covenant PVP Guild

Boomer-Australia
Boomer-Australia
Soul Shriven
Hey guys hows it going?

Been playing ESO whenever I can the past 3-4 weeks as much as I can with my job, loving PVP (currently level 39) but I just want to join a guild themed around PVP to get some extra enjoyement out of Cyrodiil. Based in Australia but I'm ok with joining any DC guild that's willing to take me.
  • Aerethiel
    Aerethiel
    Soul Shriven
    I'd also be interested !

Currently CP 130, playing on Sotha Sil & Shor campaigns occasionnaly.
    Options
  • MerlinPendragon
    MerlinPendragon
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am also interested. CP 721. Play on Shor and Vivec.
    Almyria
    Also looking for DC pvp guild. Currently a Stamblade at around 210cp. Just completed Shor but looking for little more organised group to campaign with. Playing from South Africa whenever i get the chance.
    Only the Darkness is Eternal. For even in the brightest daylight there are always Shadows
    Options
  • hopewithoutwingsub17_ESO
    I've joined 3 different nice AD guilds now, still no DC guilds out there? :/
    Options