The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

New Normal Trials guild recruiting! All welcome

Silumgahr
Silumgahr
Title says it all. I am looking to rebuild my inactive PVE guild into a dedicated normal trial guild. Why normal trials? Because my co-founders and I enjoy trials, but we want to run them in a casual environment with no elitist attitudes. We like to think that we're not the only ones. The addition of Jewelry crafting also means that the need to farm purple and gold jewelry isn't as important as it used to be!

This is essentially a new guild, so anyone looking to join must be patient in the initial stages of this movement. With the right members, this could be a great place to learn/do normal trials on a nightly basis!

What We're envisioning:
- An active guild that runs normal trials on a nightly basis.
- A guild where our more experienced members help the less experienced members. Taking the time to educate will only result in more experience in our guild.

Expectations:
- Be active. As this will be a trials guild you should be wanting to run them.
- Have discord as it is how we will be putting together groups for the trials.
- Be helpful, supportive, and patient with players who may be less experienced than you. (Any bullying or negativity will result in an immediate kick)

What we currently offer:
- A guild hall stocked with crafting stations (including transmute and jewelry)
- A well organized discord server with separate channels for all aspects of PVE/ trials.
- Master Crafters with Werewolf and Vampire bites.

With the right people behind this, it could be a great thing. Whether you're a newer player interested in tackling your first trial, a seasoned vet who wants to run normal trials and have fun, or anything in between we want you! Join Swords R Us today! For an invite, comment here or message me on Psn: Silumgahr
Looking forward to killing with you!
  • pherwars
    pherwars
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to give you all a try psn: Pherwars
  • ravencbr600
    ravencbr600
    ✭✭
    I would like an invite psn: Ravencbr600
  • Silumgahr
    Silumgahr
    We've recently merged with another guild, the philosophy remains the same and we are currently running trials 3 times a week! Welcome aboard!
  • WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Inv PSN: Shokasegambit
  • ocho_quatro
    This sounds great. I’d like to join. PSN is ocho_quatro. I’m getting back into the game and need to learn the trials.
  • zamoramerida
    Hi if you are still running ntrials add me to the guild psn vglz23
  • KundaliniHero
    KundaliniHero
    ✭✭✭
    I’m interested, close to 780 CP (took a year break) experienced, used to do end game vet trials. Invite KundaliniHero
  • Asphyxia2707
    Hey interested in an invite. Moods2707
    Champion 790
    *Dunmer Templar Healer *Dunmer Magicka Nightblade *Khajiit Stamina Nightblade *High Elf Sorcerer*Sta &Mgk Warden