The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

vMoL Rakkhat Pad 7 Mechanics

Drummerx04
Drummerx04
✭✭✭✭✭
My question is regarding the stationary searing shadow orbs that start showing up on pad 7... Currently, they have an AoE telegraph right before the large blue/white orb pops into place, but they vanish almost instantly (just the rendering, not the damage zone). Are they mechanically supposed to behave that way, or is it just yet another visual glitch in this game?
PC/NA - Nightfighters, Raid Leader and Officer
Lilith Arujo - DC sorc tank/dps/healer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, Gryphon Heart, Grand Warlord
Lilith Tortorici - DC templar trials healer

Notable Completions:
vAS (72k), vMoL HM (160k), vAA HM (135k), vHRC HM, vSO HM (141k), vHoF HM (168k), vCR+3(129k), vDSA 45k, vMA 591k

Original Addons:
Lilith's Group Manager
Lilith's Lazy Hacks - Auto Recharge/Repair
Bot Scanner 2000
Lilith's Command History
Maintained Addons:
Kill Counter
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think it's supposed to behave that way, I don't think I've seen what you're describing. Invisible tethers from pad 5 on the other hand...
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• Drummerx04
    Drummerx04
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danksta wrote: »
    I don't think it's supposed to behave that way, I don't think I've seen what you're describing. Invisible tethers from pad 5 on the other hand...

The offending moment happens just after 4:30. I'm minding my own business, doing my thing I walk to pad 7 and just get DELETED. If you look carefully you can see a brief telegraph behind my character, but I was obviously looking at the boss. You could make the argument that I was inattentive, but that doesn't mean the game isn't still broken.
    PC/NA - Nightfighters, Raid Leader and Officer
    Lilith Arujo - DC sorc tank/dps/healer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, Gryphon Heart, Grand Warlord
    Lilith Tortorici - DC templar trials healer

Notable Completions:
    vAS (72k), vMoL HM (160k), vAA HM (135k), vHRC HM, vSO HM (141k), vHoF HM (168k), vCR+3(129k), vDSA 45k, vMA 591k

Original Addons:
    Lilith's Group Manager
    Lilith's Lazy Hacks - Auto Recharge/Repair
    Bot Scanner 2000
    Lilith's Command History
    Maintained Addons:
    Kill Counter