The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

different story lines

JLPM98191
JLPM98191
hi guys i just bought eso morrowind and summerset and i was wondering about if they are different storylines between factions or character please help i always like to see each side of the story for example like wow that has alliance and horde and each have different stories ca you tell me please
  • adriant1978
    adriant1978
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There are very occasional bits of dialogue where your faction makes a difference, but by and large the chapters and DLCs are faction neutral.
  • JLPM98191
    JLPM98191
    ahhh so then all factions would get the same storyline i just one to know that
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JLPM98191 wrote: »
    ahhh so then all factions would get the same storyline i just one to know that

All factions will experience the same storyline, technically.

However, each faction has its own storyline. You can experience each storyline as if you were a member of that faction, thanks to Cadwell's silver and Gold. The DLC and Chapters are not tied to a faction, though in the case of Summerset, you will get different dialogue in some instances if you are an Altmer.

If you need an idea of the order and zones for each faction: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/413807/what-order-should-i-do-esos-story-arcs-a-guide
  • JLPM98191
    JLPM98191
    so guys one last question if not too much trouble then with this cadwell silver and gold i can explore all the factions storylines for example im ebon but i can too expirience the storyline of the 2 more factions ?
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    JLPM98191 wrote: »
    so guys one last question if not too much trouble then with this cadwell silver and gold i can explore all the factions storylines for example im ebon but i can too expirience the storyline of the 2 more factions ?

Yep. It's pretty much a matter of whether you want to experience the storylines on the same character or different characters.

If you wanted, you could create three characters, one in each faction, and take each of them through their "home" alliance storyline. Or, with Cadwell's Silver and Gold, you could do the "home" alliance on your one character and then take that character through the other alliances to see through their eyes.
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
  • JLPM98191
    JLPM98191
    ok good to know ty for the help