Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Looking for a Guild(Xbox one-NA)

King_LewisXII
King_LewisXII
Soul Shriven
Got a new job working 3 days a week, so now that I have more free time I decided to get back into the game. Looking for a predominately over guild, I’m only at cp 130 so I’m still working on getting better. Will be on most of the time besides when forza horizon 4 comes out
Edited by King_LewisXII on August 5, 2018 11:59PM
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    Still looking for
    A guild?
  • BadSerpico
    BadSerpico
    ✭✭✭
    If you are new to trials, looking to get into trials (22k dps Craglorn)( 32kdps on 6mil for HM and above), or want to run vet trials. Ebonheart Defenders is looking for friendly team oriented players. We run Monday, Thursday, Friday Saturday gat 845est plus we run several normals. We have plenty of knowledge players that will help with Dps, tanking and healing plus teach mechanics . We also have regular DLC HM vet dungeon runs/Skin runs, VDSA, PvP in VIVEC and other events. We use the band App communicate/organize plus Xbox Club that we post pics, vids and achievements etc . If you are interested reply here or msg GT Bad Serpico