The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

LF Some good PvE and Trading Guilds

Saren_Arterius
I'm mostly active at night and I have plenty to sell.

Also, being a Bow main REALLY sucks for some of the Public Dungeons like the one in the Alik'r Desert.

Any help would be appreciated. :)

GT is : Ephidel
  • CeeJonesy
    CeeJonesy
    ✭✭✭
    Hey! Have a look at Asarø. We might mainly do PvP, however, we do have people who do PvE content regularly. A lot of our members run pledges each day and every now and again we do things like lorebook runs.

We try to be a friendly guild and we currently have around 100 members who are pretty much all active players, so if you ever need help just ask in guild chat. If you're interested please let me know. My gamertag is CeeJonesy.
    PC EU | XBOX EU
  • Saren_Arterius
    I can be in 5 Guilds at once, right?

If so, I might as well join.

Is there a "fee"? I've seen some places which ask for ridiculous sums of money, and right now, I'm dying to upgrade my Bag and Bank space. I can barely clear a single dungeon without having to destroy stuff to make room.
  • CeeJonesy
    CeeJonesy
    ✭✭✭
    Just replied to your message on xbox. We don't have any fees and yes you can have up to 5 guilds
    PC EU | XBOX EU