The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

When ESO+ runs out can I still put certain items in the bank?

Stinkyremy
Stinkyremy
✭✭✭✭✭
What I mean is if I have a full bank, ESO+ runs out but I have like 10 rubedite in the bank, or some surveys, can I put more rubedite to make the stack 200 or can I add surveys to the stack?
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pretty sure the first thing it checks is the slot count. When it sees it's maxed, you'll likely get the Bank Full message.

All follow up crafting mats will go in the bank because craft bag will be withdraw only. There is no adding to it, even though it may be a stackable item.

I'd leave your partial stacks in the regular bank just in case. When your capacity gets lopped in half, I think ore is probably going to be the least of your worries.

*Put any bound items you wish to move to other characters in there too, otherwise you'll have no way to shift them from alt to alt after.

Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • Stinkyremy
    Stinkyremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty sure the first thing it checks is the slot count. When it sees it's maxed, you'll likely get the Bank Full message.

All follow up crafting mats will go in the bank because craft bag will be withdraw only. There is no adding to it, even though it may be a stackable item.

I'd leave your partial stacks in the regular bank just in case. When your capacity gets lopped in half, I think ore is probably going to be the least of your worries.

*Put any bound items you wish to move to other characters in there too, otherwise you'll have no way to shift them from alt to alt after.

Well I am at max bank space 480. I know that you can't put items in to fill a slot past the standard 240 bank space, but I don't know about stackable items. If I am full bank at 480 and my + runs out I can still withdraw my gear anyway.
    What I will do is just put all my gear in the bank, fill it to 480 then use the storage chests in the home to use to transfer gear and mats between alts.
  • jackiemeeking
    jackiemeeking
    ✭✭
    Right now my + is gone, all those time spent gathering mats were stored safely inside inventory + bag.
    If you are talking about the stackable mats or stuff, i think the max is 200 and then if you add more to it say you have nirnhoned 200, once you have another 1 piece of nirnhoned.. it won't add to your 200 - it will eat the space to your non + inventory.
    Also when you withdraw something from your inventory + bag? you can't place it back there and it will go to your non + bag.

The chests with 60 or 30 slots does help! but take note of the capacity inside your house too.

did you unsubscribe?
  • Stinkyremy
    Stinkyremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Right now my + is gone, all those time spent gathering mats were stored safely inside inventory + bag.
    If you are talking about the stackable mats or stuff, i think the max is 200 and then if you add more to it say you have nirnhoned 200, once you have another 1 piece of nirnhoned.. it won't add to your 200 - it will eat the space to your non + inventory.
    Also when you withdraw something from your inventory + bag? you can't place it back there and it will go to your non + bag.

The chests with 60 or 30 slots does help! but take note of the capacity inside your house too.

did you unsubscribe?

My + is gonna run out in a few weeks and I really don't have the money to waste on this extortionate pay to win crap. I am max CP so it is only the craft bag that I need from +
    My OP question was really because I was thinking say if I added, 10 stacks of 1 ancestor silk in the bank, can I still add to those stacks after + has ran out despite being at full 480 bank space, and no +.
    The reason is because I will still want to do writs, farm ect, but wont have the space to carry the mats. I wont want to sell them or put them in the guild bank either.
    I could ask friends to mule them for me, but how much could I trust them to give me them back!
  • jackiemeeking
    jackiemeeking
    ✭✭
    I understand.

Some items you can still store in your bank once + has gone,
    my case - 369/200 (hehe my cap bank space is only 200) , my + is gone (sad) now i tried depositing my soul gems 200 and I can see that I have 748 in the bank, this won't allow me to store my 200 gems.

some things you can still store - like when I tried storing my crown repair kit (it allowed me to store in my bank)

and as for your ancestor silk, is that an example only? coz as what I understand, you are still having your + so why not put them in your infinity bag (ESO + bag) so you can free bank space.
    once + is gone, it will just stay inside your infinity bag.

If you want to draw out some things from your + bag, make sure you are certain of the quantity coz you can't put them back to + bag.

I hope this doesn't confuse you, but im telling you, im having a hard time with all my provisioning and other valuable crafting materials.

Coz they took my ESO plus.

Have fun :)
  • Stinkyremy
    Stinkyremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I understand.

Some items you can still store in your bank once + has gone,
    my case - 369/200 (hehe my cap bank space is only 200) , my + is gone (sad) now i tried depositing my soul gems 200 and I can see that I have 748 in the bank, this won't allow me to store my 200 gems.

some things you can still store - like when I tried storing my crown repair kit (it allowed me to store in my bank)

and as for your ancestor silk, is that an example only? coz as what I understand, you are still having your + so why not put them in your infinity bag (ESO + bag) so you can free bank space.
    once + is gone, it will just stay inside your infinity bag.

If you want to draw out some things from your + bag, make sure you are certain of the quantity coz you can't put them back to + bag.

I hope this doesn't confuse you, but im telling you, im having a hard time with all my provisioning and other valuable crafting materials.

Coz they took my ESO plus.

Have fun :)

I am using ancestor silk as an example. but lets say temp alloys instead. What I mean is. if I put 1 temp alloy into the bank, so 1 of my 480 slots is a temp alloy, can I then add temp alloys to the bank (another 199 to make the stack 200) that i get from writs/farming.
    If I can do that, I can add 1 alloy, wax, rosin, 10x stacks of 1 wax, rubedite and ash wood, so that when I farm without +, I can add them to the bank.

As your example, you had 748 soul gems, so if you could do it you should be able to add the 52 soul gems to make the 148 stack 200. have you tried just adding say 10 soul gems to it? not a full stack of 200.
  • jackiemeeking
    jackiemeeking
    ✭✭
    yah i tried.. it went inside my bank

certain things I can put inside my bank, but I haven't figure out which can't and can be placed inside without pressing A in every item I have in my bag. I was trying to put stuff in my bag literally one by one, some of it can go in and some can't

• Pops_ND_Irish
    Pops_ND_Irish
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stinkyremy wrote: »

did you unsubscribe?

My + is gonna run out in a few weeks and I really don't have the money to waste on this extortionate pay to win crap. I am max CP so it is only the craft bag that I need from +
    My OP question was really because I was thinking say if I added, 10 stacks of 1 ancestor silk in the bank, can I still add to those stacks after + has ran out despite being at full 480 bank space, and no +.
    The reason is because I will still want to do writs, farm ect, but wont have the space to carry the mats. I wont want to sell them or put them in the guild bank either.
    I could ask friends to mule them for me, but how much could I trust them to give me them back!

Pay to Win ? What are you winning ?