Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Houses for sale next big one?

Dovahkiin804
Dovahkiin804
✭✭
Anyone have any idea when the next big house will go up for sale that's not available now I missed out on the ship house in summerset really like to buy one of the houses on the gold coast. Linchal grand manor looks like something you win becoming emperor. I'm on xbox one x with eso plus
  • Aiko
    Aiko
    ✭✭✭
    Pariah's Pinnacle will be back from 2nd to 13th August.

It's not in Summerset tho. Still a nice home.
    However.. keep in mind that the furnishing limit for big homes is rather low.
    So you won't be able to furnish it completely.

It's a general issue with the big (notable) houses.
    Fast is fine, but accurate is final.
  • JJBoomer
    JJBoomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's most likely going to be the Hunter's Glade and the Grand Psijic Villa
  • Dovahkiin804
    Dovahkiin804
    ✭✭
    Just about most houses like that I haven't found yet but I just found princely dawnlight palace is my favorite so far I hope you don't have to become a master or whatever in the thieves guild to unlock that house
  • Dovahkiin804
    Dovahkiin804
    ✭✭
    Like to know where that grand psijic Villa will be
  • Dovahkiin804
    Dovahkiin804
    ✭✭
    Pariah's Pinnacle is up for sale now just brought it with my saved up crowns nice big orc home overlooking Skyrim I believe the wintethold area. I like the background music.
  • Thannazzar
    Thannazzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like to know where that grand psijic Villa will be

Am Island of the coast of Arteum
  • slicksteezin
    slicksteezin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not sure, all I know is I refuse to spend any more real dollars on houses until they raise the item cap limit. 700 for some (most) of these new houses is just plain nuts, regardless of whatever the technological roadblocks there may be.
  • Spartabunny08
    Spartabunny08
    ✭✭✭✭
    Psijic villa is in Artaem area.