Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Fairly new player, Question

rptrainer
rptrainer
✭✭
Just a simple one, anything important things to know in WB's or any group related content. I haven't done any of those in the course of my 6mos. in game. Accidental WB maybe. Even guilds, haven't joined any. If I'm not missing much then I'm happy to be by myself.
PS. Just in case, PC/NA cp 268 DK tank. Also, I'm a bit hesitant to post this. More like being stomped :(
Thank you :)
  • GreenHere
    GreenHere
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The majority of the game lies in group content. It's an MMO, after all. If you simply prefer playing alone, you'll have less to do.

That said, if you choose to do so, a LOT can be done solo if you've got the chops. Good dps helps a lot of situations, but the most important tip I could offer is to learn mechanics. Understanding how things/enemies/encounters operate puts you in the top tier of players pretty quick, as most people just charge into their playtime near blindly. Be observant, look up guides on things that are stumping you, and you can definitely get your money's worth from this game.