The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

$★$ Chromium Plating $★$

Odovacar
Odovacar
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Hello all- By now you all know materials regarding jewelry crafting have been astronomical.

chromium plating has been trading between 150- 250k. Some have said they have seen higher, but who knows....

Bloodthirsty rings going for 50-80k...

What have your seen at your guild traders so far?

How long do you think these rates will go on for?

• TheCyberDruid
    TheCyberDruid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On PC EU the price is less than 100k by now. The grains are well under 9k.
  • Odovacar
    Odovacar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    On PC EU the price is less than 100k by now. The grains are well under 9k.

Awesome, much better.

I'm glad you guys can level out the trading economy.
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought 8 for 600K on PCNA
  • jedtb16_ESO
    jedtb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    have seen chromium plating for 60k
  • Malborn66
    Malborn66
    ✭✭✭
    Have not tried to buy Chromium, but getting the trait items is not that expensive on PC-EU.

I picked up 2 exemplary Bloodthirsty necklaces for less than 10,000 GP total last night.

Malborn
  • Odovacar
    Odovacar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Malborn66 wrote: »
    Have not tried to buy Chromium, but getting the trait items is not that expensive on PC-EU.

I picked up 2 exemplary Bloodthirsty necklaces for less than 10,000 GP total last night.

Malborn

wow, nice buy!
  • stitchesofdooom
    stitchesofdooom
    ✭✭✭✭
    Odovacar wrote: »
    Hello all- By now you all know materials regarding jewelry crafting have been astronomical.

chromium plating has been trading between 150- 250k. Some have said they have seen higher, but who knows....

Bloodthirsty rings going for 50-80k...

What have your seen at your guild traders so far?

How long do you think these rates will go on for?

until Zen realizes that the drop rate for jewelry trait and plating materials are about 10 TIMES TOO LOW.

I'm never gonna complete a jewelry master writ at this rate. It's been a month or 2 and I have TWO chormium plating and 2 grains. I can't even gold a single piece of jewelry and I've been doing dailty writs on 3 characters since the DLC dropped. You're taking the *** Zen
    Say NO to Crown Crates. Crown Crates are Loot Boxes. Loot Boxes are gambling. Zenimax makes enough money off us.
    ESO+ is part of the "Games as a service" trend. A trend that needs to die. Subscribe only when you need Crowns for DLC.
    Say no to "radiant" junk quests replacing proper side content and the dumbing down of our favorite franchises.
    PCMR EU.