Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Maw Of Lorkhaj - Veteran (Acquisition and Trial Guild Possibility)

Bluraznable
Bluraznable
Soul Shriven
Hello,
these realistically should be simple questions, but so far no one in game can seem to, or be bothered to answer them.

1: HOW, do i acquire the veteran maw of lorkhaj trial? are there pre requisites i need to meet specifically? thos kind of details would seriously help.
2: does anyone have, or are they part of a guild that runs trials fairly often? i do seriously wish to try and do this trial. thus far i have not even been able to get a group to help me go through the regular version, just so i can get a feel for the actual trial being Played. watching it on youtube and reading online only goes so far.

if anyone can help, thankyou. my sn for xboxone is Blur Aznable
Edited by Bluraznable on August 3, 2018 12:44AM
  • SupremeRissole
    SupremeRissole
    ✭✭✭✭
    best thing to do is grab 11 other guildies and start a vMoL progression. The higher the dps the easier it will be, 35k dps is a fair number to aim for.
  • Bluraznable
    Bluraznable
    Soul Shriven
    best thing to do is grab 11 other guildies and start a vMoL progression. The higher the dps the easier it will be, 35k dps is a fair number to aim for.

... this really does not answer the actual question. google has a varitable cornucopia of details on what to do for the actual mission. not How To Acquire It.
    Secondly, Which Guild? that was also part of my inquiry. Which other "guildies"? i do not really Have any that have thus far been able or willing.
    Edited by Bluraznable on August 3, 2018 3:08AM
  • SupremeRissole
    SupremeRissole
    ✭✭✭✭
    To "aquire" the trial you need toown the Thieves Guild DLC and travel to the trial in Reapers march. I naturally assumed you have written in zone chat saying you are looking for a trials guild or know other players in trials guilds.
    on NA there are pug raid guilds such as "The Raid Guild" and "Verified" probably try looking there.
  • Bluraznable
    Bluraznable
    Soul Shriven
    To "aquire" the trial you need toown the Thieves Guild DLC and travel to the trial in Reapers march. I naturally assumed you have written in zone chat saying you are looking for a trials guild or know other players in trials guilds.
    on NA there are pug raid guilds such as "The Raid Guild" and "Verified" probably try looking there.

For the trial itself, Yes, i have the dlc necessary.
    i have acquired the regular version. do i need to complete the "normal" version before i am allowed access to the veteran?

as for the latter, i will take a look at those guilds. thankyou. thus far my in game attempts to deal with a guild or three has met with stalled failure.
  • SupremeRissole
    SupremeRissole
    ✭✭✭✭
    you dont need to do normal first but it's a dlc vet trial so you'd wanna know what you are doing jumping straight into vMoL
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just change difficulty to "veteran". But I would suggest trying other veteran trials (those in Craglorn) first.
    And yes, you cannot pug it like you pug normal version. You need a dedicated progression group.
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
  • gepe87
    gepe87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some guild is running vMoL often? Not to compete to the leadetboards. I have done several dungeon DLC on vet HM but it seems hard to find a guild/group thats isnt elitist :/
    Gepe, Dunmer MagSorc Pact Grand Overlord | Gaepe, Bosmer MagSorc Dominion General

If you see edits on my replies: typos. English isn't my main language
  • snegurd
    snegurd
    ✭✭
    @Bluraznable @gepe87 My guild, Noob Nation, is looking to get a group together for end game content and our first goal is to complete vMoL. If you're interested pm me on the forums or mail me in game @snegurd - our only requirements are discord and a DLC-hm run with members of the core group to make sure you'll fit in.
    PC | NA
    Guildmaster of Noob Nation

Snegurd Limp-Spear: Nord DK tank
    Milamber of Midkemia: Breton Sorc dps

Flawless Conqueror | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Assistant Alienist | Shadow Breaker | Blackrose Executioner
  • S0LID3ARTH
    S0LID3ARTH
    Soul Shriven
    @snegurd Would I be able to join your guild and if so, is there a date that is planned to run the trial? I am CP 750 something, Stamina Templar/red guard. Running with Storm Fist/two fanged/huntings rage (all legendary). I have been watching and reading up on the trial itself. So I know the mechanics. I’m not the best at rotations, I get nervous so my fingers get a bit jumbled up, but I can do enough damage to keep me alive.
  • Drummerx04
    Drummerx04
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello,
    these realistically should be simple questions, but so far no one in game can seem to, or be bothered to answer them.

1: HOW, do i acquire the veteran maw of lorkhaj trial? are there pre requisites i need to meet specifically? thos kind of details would seriously help.
    2: does anyone have, or are they part of a guild that runs trials fairly often? i do seriously wish to try and do this trial. thus far i have not even been able to get a group to help me go through the regular version, just so i can get a feel for the actual trial being Played. watching it on youtube and reading online only goes so far.

if anyone can help, thankyou. my sn for xboxone is Blur Aznable

Maybe I'm misunderstanding your problem, but:
    1. Since you have the DLC already, just toggle your dungeon mode to vet (from your group screen)
    2. Finding a guild to run it on XBoX will probably be difficult.
    PC/NA - Nightfighters, Raid Leader and Officer
    Lilith Arujo - DC sorc tank/dps/healer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, Gryphon Heart, Grand Warlord
    Lilith Tortorici - DC templar trials healer

Notable Completions:
    vAS (72k), vMoL HM (160k), vAA HM (135k), vHRC HM, vSO HM (141k), vHoF HM (168k), vCR+3(129k), vDSA 45k, vMA 591k

Original Addons:
    Lilith's Group Manager
    Lilith's Lazy Hacks - Auto Recharge/Repair
    Bot Scanner 2000
    Lilith's Command History
    Maintained Addons:
    Kill Counter