Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

We can go into dungeons solo. Why kick us when everyone else leaves the group?

AnteCoyote
AnteCoyote
✭✭✭
Way, WAY too many dungeon quests end with characters jabbering on forever before you can turn in the quest and get your skill point. If your group of randos doesn't care to stick around for you to turn in the quest, you end up having to do the whole thing again to get your skill point. I roll a lot of characters, so this has happened to me a lot. It's super frustrating.

This issue isn't on the people who leave, it's on the system in place. What is the reason for this system in the first place? Is it there to close down instances and save servers? If that's the case, why not just make the timer 5 minutes long or something if removing it all together is completely out of the question. That should give people time to get their skill points or do any looting they missed out on.

I've noticed that new patches have focused a lot on little quality of life changes. This would be a HUGE one to fix. I feel like this has happened to everyone. It's super frustrating. You don't even need to rework systems to fix this. Just make the timer longer and it should be good.
Aldmeri Dominion -J'Ualizz - Siphons-Spirits - S'Renrij - Byz Only Sweeps - Winds-Roots
Daggerfall Covenant - Lucky Lakhim
North America
  • pteam
    pteam
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed. I got a skill point at the end of a dungeon by the skin of my teeth after everybody in the group had left and like 1 second left before the dungeon kicked me lol
    The Flawless Conqueror
    Xbox NA - its pteam

Completed vDSA - vHRC HM - vAA HM - vSO HM - vMoL - vHoF HM - vCR +1 - vMA Flawless 585k - vAS +2 HM
  • K1NGPALM3R1
    K1NGPALM3R1
    ✭✭
    Waits 20 mins to find dungeon, Gets in with Low level squidges they all leave, Removed from the area. Repeat :neutral:
    MagSorc - Lorddaley PVE
    MagDK - Zantho PVP
    Stamblade - Erindos PVP
    MagSorc - GetRekt PVP
    VHR, VAA,VAS, VMA, VMOL,
    'Ah that mudcrab had a set of greaves on him'
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Accidentally inflicted this on a guildie once. :cry: They were trying to solo Direfrost Keep but needed someone to help open a door. So I dropped in the help pull the switch, dropped out again...aaand they got kicked from the instance. *headdesk*
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works
  • shiningforce
    shiningforce
    ✭✭✭
    I can agree with this, I sometimes like to run around looking for chests afterwards and everyone leaves so i get kicked. That or I am trying to finish a quest which I could actually solo but everyone bolts before the npcs finish talking so I end up having to ask people to stay in some dungeons just to finish...
    -- It is easy to be a Jerk Online; what do you win? Being Kind people remember you, help you, befriend you and you feel good too.
  • tyggerbob
    tyggerbob
    ✭✭✭✭
    Especially if you're in the middle of bartering with Nuzemeh to make room for that that last item from the final boss and you turn around to fine the other three speedy Gonzalez's have left and you're being ported back to Deshaan. Or you accidentally click the portal in WGT and port back to the start instead of getting the boss drop..