The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Personal Way Shrine for Player house

shinikaze
shinikaze
✭✭✭
As name suggest.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We can travel to the house for free, we should be able to travel from the house to a WS for free. Nothing else, get rid of the punitive gold cost for succesive travel
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• CyberOnEso
    CyberOnEso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree with @Nestor, however, I would like to add that I think the 10 second wait period (animation thing) should be removed. As there is no reason for it, you are never in real combat when inside your home anyway. It already always takes 10 seconds to Tp into your home regardless of weather you use a wayshrine or not (which I think should also be fixed).
    Edited by CyberOnEso on August 3, 2018 1:39PM
    @CyberOnEso PC | EU - Jack of all Trades - Armory Style Manager Planesbreaker | Godslayer | Dawnbringer | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Gryphon Heart
  • Algorax
    Algorax
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    We can travel to the house for free, we should be able to travel from the house to a WS for free. Nothing else, get rid of the punitive gold cost for succesive travel

Ye, and that is pretty obvious. I find talking about such thing kinda degradating like if i were talking to an adult about why one should not drive blindfolded.

Seriously now, it is REALLY obvious. Take note.
  • Algorax
    Algorax
    ✭✭✭✭
    BTW, if a wayshrine has to be added, instead of simply erasing the travel cost, at least make it a SPECIAL FURNITURE, that does not count towards the deco max limit which, i must say, is already really low even in ESO +

A wayshrine should be either craftabe (legendary world drop recipe) or purchasable for crowns
    Wayshrines should be available in all possible forms present around Tamriel.
  • JamesDX
    JamesDX
    ✭✭✭
    I like this idea. I hate not being able to port to my house from the wayshrine in cyrodiil, having to port to somewhere else first then porting to my house and getting 2 loading screens is irritating.
  • Pwoo
    Pwoo
    ✭✭✭
    I always loved the idea of having my own wayshrine. It could be a special collectible unlocked after discovering all wayshrines in the game (excluding DLC zones). ZOS could slap a price tag on reskins of the wayshrine since every province uses a different design.
    PC EU - @Pwooo in game - chronic crafting writ doer
  • Revi_Nightfire
    Revi_Nightfire
    ✭✭✭
    I was shocked when I realized that coulden't teleport from my home. It seems like such an obvious feature.
    Edited by Revi_Nightfire on August 3, 2018 2:21PM
    Revi Nightfire | Imperial Nightblade | Daggerfall Covenant | PC NA
    Jesus is the way, the truth and the life. Feel free to add me if you have questions. @Revi_Nightfire
    Need a Friend? Best Friend? Dungeon Partner? Farming Buddy? Geeker Outer? Add me :]

#Loremaster #Elderscrollsfanatic #Sweetrolls 

• Sparr0w
    Sparr0w
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agree.
    @Sparr0w so I get the notification
    Xbox (EU) - l Sparrow x | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc | NB | Warden | Necro
    Tank: NB | DK | Warden
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH
    PC (EU) - Sparrxw | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc
    Tank: DK | NB
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH + GS
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If nothing else, add it to the Crown Store!! For 5000 Crown, you have your own 'transport scroll' that you can quickslot and using it brings up the map so you can select where you want to travel. I know I'd buy one!! @ZOS_GinaBruno
    CP: 1965 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • Algorax
    Algorax
    ✭✭✭✭
    ADarklore wrote: »
    For 5000 Crown

Ye... noone is gonan buy it
    Edited by Algorax on August 3, 2018 3:42PM
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Algorax wrote: »
    For 5000 Crown

I would actually consider it at that price. It's legitimately difficult for me to find things to spend my crowns on sometimes because I do not like to buy crown crates so something like this that actually has in-game utility appeals to me a lot more than cosmetic stuff.
  • greenmachine
    greenmachine
    ✭✭✭
    Yes to housing wayshrine , and more storage chests, please.
    greenmachine513 PS4-NA
    GM of Aldmeri People's Front
    Ionien - Altmer Mag Sorc Stormproof | Dr Jonny Fever - Breton Healplar | Bernie Dresden - Dunmer MagDK | Crushasaurus Rex - Argonian Stam DK
    Ser Greywulf - Nord DK Tank | Meow Kapwn - Khajit Magblade | Twink Versatile - Bosmer Stamblade | Loke-Tarr - Orc Stamden | Juicy Thunderthighs - Redguard Stamsorc | Frizz Grizzberg - Magden | Hax Killstealer - Dunmer Mag Sorc
    HEY HEY HEY SMOKE SKOOMA EVERYDAY
    JOIN THE APF ON PS4NA:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/400830/aldmeri-peoples-front-recruiting-ps4na#latest

HAIL DAEDRA
  • JelliedBigfoot
    This is obviously not the answer to your problem, but I bought the Mournoth Keep in Bangkorai and it has a wayshrine next to the house as soon as you walk out of the residence.
  • shinikaze
    shinikaze
    ✭✭✭
    Algorax wrote: »
    For 5000 Crown

I would buy because my dreamhouse (boulder tree refuge) is quite far from a wayshire and i'm not confortable with having to wait or pay 1k+ whenever I wish to do dps check on dummy or check storage.

Actually I would gladly pay 5000 k crowns por a mail box that allows me to take and cash my daily writs.
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At the least, all the crown store exclusive houses should have had a small built-in wayshrine because some of them are really off the main path. It would have added an additional selling point. You don't have to port somewhere else. Your friends don't have to deal with whatever's lurking outside the front door at night.
    Edited by Acrolas on August 3, 2018 7:16PM
    signing off