The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

The Final Assault/Open the Library Gate

WhitC1935
WhitC1935
✭✭✭
I am a very frustrated player. My V1 Templar has reached the point in The Final Assault where he needs to open the Library Gate. He had lit 3 of the 4 braziers but after over two frustrating hours yesterday and over a frustrating hour this morning I have been unable to find/light the fourth. This is a real game stopper for me. I have to wonder if the quest is bugged for me. I have filed a ticket without a GM response. I am wondering if I should abandon this part of the quest if possible and start over again. I certainly do not want to go all the way to the beginning of the Final Assault Quest line. Any thoughts, comment, suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated.
  • Loralai_907
    Loralai_907
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, don't drop it. I didn't look but I am sure there is at least one video on YouTube about it that should show you exactly where they are. I just went through there again recently myself. I hate that room so much lol, but I hate those jumps across open space. It took me a minute to find the 4th. I just had to take a minute and inspect all the walls until I found the 4th. I'm a major skimmer lol, so I totally missed it until I made myself slow down.
    PC-NA - formerly, mommadani907Guild: Weeping Angels - Co-GMTwitter: @ Loralai_907 several Alt accounts....CP 1700+
    Active characters:Fauna Rosewood ( Bosmer Stam DK - Master Crafter/AD)///Loralai Darknova (Drunken Zombie Bosmer Stam Sorc - PvP/AD)Lilith Darknova ( Dunmer Mag DK - Master Crafter - PvP/AD)///and roughly 1billion alts
  • Karacule_Fairystar
    Karacule_Fairystar
    ✭✭✭
    WhitC1935 wrote: »
    I am a very frustrated player. My V1 Templar has reached the point in The Final Assault where he needs to open the Library Gate. He had lit 3 of the 4 braziers but after over two frustrating hours yesterday and over a frustrating hour this morning I have been unable to find/light the fourth. This is a real game stopper for me. I have to wonder if the quest is bugged for me. I have filed a ticket without a GM response. I am wondering if I should abandon this part of the quest if possible and start over again. I certainly do not want to go all the way to the beginning of the Final Assault Quest line. Any thoughts, comment, suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated.

I just literally finished this quest on my alt, no problem so far~ whenever there are near Daedric Fire, there's presumably a Brazier nearby that you have to lit- whenver they're lit, a strange gear sound can be heard.
  • Bluesteel222
    Bluesteel222
    Soul Shriven
    I have not been able to throw the cold fire at the targets. I hit the "E" key to charge my fists but hitting the "E" key again does nothing. How do I throw the cold fire at the targets? Any help would be very appreciated. You cam e-mail me at mcuomo1960@gmail.com