The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Guild of Calamitous Intent is Recruiting

zentruehazzrdub17_ESO
We are a progression guild that enjoys PVE and PVP we are laid back and Friendly. we are looking for all class's and player types. we have a 25 man mumble voice server and a back up 5 man server just in case the 25 man server fills up. if you are looking for a guild to run instances with or kill others with in pvp. we want you in our ranks all our members are on the Aldmeri Dominion but all are welcome. casual or hardcore players. new to MMORPGS or a Vet you are welcome in GOCI contact @Zen_Master / Zen Master in game for more info.
  • Kingofvikings
    Hey Zen,

I would like to Join your guild, after looking for a decant guild on the ESO forum yours sounded like the right one for me... a bit about myself I'm a mature hard core gamer age 30 and have been on the MMO seen for a few years but not on a hard-core level until The Lord Of The Rings Online since my passion for MMO'S has grown some i now have SWTOR and GW2 and play GW2 frequently, anyway would be great to hear back from you.
    Oh and for the QUEEEN!
    Options