The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Farming Emperor in IC

killimandrosb16_ESO
killimandrosb16_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
Dear developers. I do not know if it is intended or not, but the current situation vivec EU ep is, we have a player leading the leaderboard with well over 11 mill. ap who have never placed his feet or claws inside cyrodiil apart from when moving to/from gates to IC. The desire for ep to try to crown an emperor is, to put it the most delicate way, laclustre. There are also rumours said player gained all this ap merely by flipping flags together with some friends of the other factions. Whatever the way to obtain the amount of ap needed to be crowned emperor, it is in no way favouring the ep population in the actual pvp lakes (cyrodiil), apart from the very small bonus you get, the disadvantages of being pressed by two factions who wanna dethrone WITHOUT the benefits of an actual active emperor is so high the faction is on purpose NOT actively trying to obtain that anymore.
My suggestion is, to change the ap possible to gain within IC substantially, and as compensation increase the amount of Tel Var stones you can achieve. I dont find it in any way supporting the campaign having the possibility to be emperor within Cyrodiil without actually being there.
  • flubber77
    flubber77
    ✭✭✭✭
    and yet EP ZERG with 50 man group and get emp?
    Still a grudge, only to see false what u want and nothing less.
  • Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL, NOPE!

You can make AP plenty fast in Cyrodiil by zerg surfing with a Resto staff... No need to nerf AP for sewer rats!
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate boosting etc if that's what he's up to. But that aside its up to him how he plays his Emp right. Many people stay in IC to farm stones with it.

But if EP are keeping Emp then it sounds more like DC and AD are not very good or outnumbered as why on earth haven't they at least dethroned by now. Once that happens I'm sure he will be back up top to help flip.

Are you sure you aware of what it takes to get emp?

I reiterate tho, I'm with you if he is boosting. But regardless EP had to make the flip push.
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL, NOPE!

You can make AP plenty fast in Cyrodiil by zerg surfing with a Resto staff... No need to nerf AP for sewer rats!

I wonder if anybody ever said “no need to nerf XP for sewer rats!” when the storage chest patch went live and each kill was worth a million AP and people got suspended.

Be careful.

PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL, NOPE!

You can make roughly 90-100k AP/hour (double during Mayhem event) in IC by flipping flags, which isn´t something I´ve been able to do by just spamming mutagen/rapid regen while zerg-surfing.
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beardimus wrote: »
    I hate boosting etc if that's what he's up to. But that aside its up to him how he plays his Emp right. Many people stay in IC to farm stones with it.

But if EP are keeping Emp then it sounds more like DC and AD are not very good or outnumbered as why on earth haven't they at least dethroned by now. Once that happens I'm sure he will be back up top to help flip.

I reiterate tho, I'm with you if he is boosting. But regardless EP had to make the flip push.

Ive been almost living in cyrodiil the last week. The ep "emperor" has yet to participate in any activity. By checking leaderboards every now and then I see hes roughly raking up 200k ap an hour only by doing stuff in IC. Ive also asked if anyone has ever seen him, and the answer is always negative.And btw, he is not alone on the top 10 leaderlist board of players who Ive never seen in cyrodiil this roundup. The actual cyrodiil top 10 players all have support from active pvp guilds and you see them a lot. I just dont think this is a logical way of getting emp title, not participating in actual cyrodiil fightings.
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's always an angle that someone or someone's will exploit, and sadly it falls to players to try correcting it. If there are groups in the sewers trading flags and avoiding fights, it's up to another group to go down there and remind them that they're supposed to fight for it. Be disruptive.
  • Lieblingsjunge
    Lieblingsjunge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sandman929 wrote: »
    There's always an angle that someone or someone's will exploit, and sadly it falls to players to try correcting it. If there are groups in the sewers trading flags and avoiding fights, it's up to another group to go down there and remind them that they're supposed to fight for it. Be disruptive.

They are fighting.
    But if they die - they just spawn another district and keep on IC-flag farming.

Easy 240k AP/Hour from choo chooing from flag to flag in a 24-man pug group.
    Ignorance is the greatest weapon of tyranny.
    PC - EU.
    Lieblingsjunge(AD) - Racechanged Argonian :< | AR 50 - No double AP or Bleakers involved |
    Sits-On-Cacti(DC) - Problem?
    Fail-With-Tail(AD) - Healing Springs-spammer :<
    Tiny Liebs(EP) - Very Tiny. Also heals.
    Lieblingsmädchen(DC) - Magplar is love.
    The Dominàtrix(AD) - Chains, whip, whip, whip.
    Fluffy Furball Kitten(DC) - Kittycat, meow.
    Your Face(EP) - People make bad jokes about my name =(
    Liebs-With-Trees(AD) - Male argo with a big tail :>

Officer/Sandwitch of Zerg Squad
    My title: The Maneater, Destroyer of Maneuvers, Bane of Potatoes, she who devours them, The Black Hole, the humorless, first of her name.
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

They are fighting.

Ah, well if they're fighting and not trading, that's different.
  • BRogueNZ
    BRogueNZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭

They are fighting.

Ah, well if they're fighting and not trading, that's different.

dying isn't necessarily fighting, in fact if the other enemy group is on board you swap wiping each other occasionally (taking note of time) as well as the flags.
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beardimus wrote: »

Ive been almost living in cyrodiil the last week. The ep "emperor" has yet to participate in any activity. By checking leaderboards every now and then I see hes roughly raking up 200k ap an hour only by doing stuff in IC. Ive also asked if anyone has ever seen him, and the answer is always negative.And btw, he is not alone on the top 10 leaderlist board of players who Ive never seen in cyrodiil this roundup. The actual cyrodiil top 10 players all have support from active pvp guilds and you see them a lot. I just dont think this is a logical way of getting emp title, not participating in actual cyrodiil fightings.

I'm now more aware of boosters using IC for crazy gains, and in that I'm with you it sucks. All you can do is report him. Blobsky made a whole thread about it yesterday but it got locked.

I thought your point was more tho that the emp isn't helping the fight. And that sadly is down to him. But HOW he got Emp and is keeping score high, now sounds suspect.

Hoping @ZOS_BrianWheeler is on.the case with all things nefarious in PvP land.
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Beardimus
    ZOS_BrianWheeler mod
    About

Username
    ZOS_BrianWheeler
    Visits
    Last Active
    5:04PM

Roles
    No Roles
    Badges

Silence is an answer too sometimes.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you don't like the way someone is doing things, don't crown them. I'm not going to lie, if I had saw that happen I would have swapped alliance and gone...uhh...to another campaign, I swear!
  • playsforfun
    playsforfun
    ✭✭✭✭
    it's not just happening on vivec though it's happening on most campaigns
  • BreakaerB
    BreakaerB
    ✭✭
    Sounds like the problem is more the fact that Imperial City is counted as part of overland Cyrodiil. Probably should be separate. But its not like that has been suggested before...
  • Mr_Snuggle
    Mr_Snuggle
    ✭✭
    Do keep in mind that there are players who small scale in IC on a daily basis and appear on the leaderboard every single week as a result of that. I understand that you disagree with that any of them would ever deserve to be crowned emperor but aside from the final keep push, what is the zerg in Cyrodiil actually accomplishing day in/out?
  • Darethran
    Darethran
    ✭✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »
    LOL, NOPE!

You can make roughly 90-100k AP/hour (double during Mayhem event) in IC by flipping flags, which isn´t something I´ve been able to do by just spamming mutagen/rapid regen while zerg-surfing.

I'm sure if the healer has Earthgore, that level of AP gains would seem rather meagre. I made 600,000 AP over three hours today, and that's without a Maelstrom staff and the horrid Nightflame proc set.
    In Scotland | @Darethran

[EU] Ervona Saranith (EP) - Lvl 50 CP >560 - Dunmer Healer
  • Enkil
    Enkil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IC should be accessible as base game if AP earned there applies to Cyro leaderboards. Surely this much is obvious and must be remedied asap. IC is currently not accessible to many and mostly PvE content so at the very least, move it to it to base game like battlegrounds and not a DLC behind a pay wall. Isn’t this supposed to be a siege pvp game centered around Cyrodiil and Imperial City?? Please open it to all....

We need 1-2 new faction locked campaigns added.

PvP event is great but there are real issues that could be easily addressed/fixed to improve balance and fun for all.

Edited by Enkil on August 3, 2018 1:00AM