The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PC/NA] Veteran Maw of Lorkhaj Progression Group

havingacow
havingacow
✭✭✭
Hello,

I know this is a guild recruiting area of the forums, but this is a little different. I have cleared all trials in the game including hardmodes, except for Cloudrest HM.

I am putting together a group of 12 people that will raid every Monday at 8:30pm EST and we will all progress through vMoL together. I have cleared it multiple times, and have done speed runs and hardmodes, I am looking to teach people the mechanics and progress in the game. Since this is a progression group please be patient as we will all learn together to beat the trial and we will not clear on our first attempt. I am looking for all roles still. If this interests you please send me a message in game @havingacow or reply to this post.

You will need to join our trials guild [Directionally Challenged] as that is the discord we will be using and information will be posted in the guild. Also, you do need the Thieves Guild DLC if you do not have ESO+.
Toons:
fugly elf - AD Templar AR 32
fugly's brother - EP Nightblade AR 23
moist aphrodisiacs - EP Templar AR 13
t h i c c - DC Nightblade AR 13
Sir Velyn Harbor - AD Nightblade AR 22
it's pronounced zed - DC Sorcerer AR 17
Nothing is True Everything is Permitted
  • Pulque
    Pulque
    ✭✭✭
    Hi this is dicemanmiles. Directly Challenged, this name I know. Is Monkey still there? It used to be his raiding academy. I left NA for a year and that guild grew a lot stronger XD.
    As a healer I’ve cleared all hardmodes except vcrhm. Among all trials, mol is my favorite. May I ask your ultimate goal? Just the skin? Or Dro’A Destroyer? Or top 5 team in the leaderboard? Is this just a training group or static?
    Edited by Pulque on July 31, 2018 11:34PM
  • TheDarkShadow
    TheDarkShadow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    By 8:30 EST do you mean it's always EST or it's only in winter and change to EDT in spring?
  • JiDul
    JiDul
    ✭✭✭
    I would like an invite. Have a StamDK and a MagBlade I can DPS with.
    invite @Zer0Physics. Been Looking for another vTrials guild I can run with. I currently run with CtrlAltElite and am Leaderboards rank there. But would definitely like some more exposure to vMoL/vHoF/vCR and their various difficulties and achievements. Done vHRC(and HM)/ vAA/ vSO(and HM)/ vAS. I do know the Twins/Rhakkat mechanics on vMoL and most mechanics in vCR.
  • JiDul
    JiDul
    ✭✭✭
    Pulque wrote: »
    Hi this is dicemanmiles. Directly Challenged, this name I know. Is Monkey still there? It used to be his raiding academy. I left NA for a year and that guild grew a lot stronger XD.
    As a healer I’ve cleared all hardmodes except vcrhm. Among all trials, mol is my favorite. May I ask your ultimate goal? Just the skin? Or Dro’A Destroyer? Or top 5 team in the leaderboard? Is this just a training group or static?

Do you have any other guild recommendations for raiding?
  • Pulque
    Pulque
    ✭✭✭

JiDul wrote: »

Do you have any other guild recommendations for raiding?

Groups I know? Most in EU, NA ones either disbanded or on break.
  • havingacow
    havingacow
    ✭✭✭
    By 8:30 EST do you mean it's always EST or it's only in winter and change to EDT in spring?

Yeah, when it changes in the winter and the spring we still follow the eastern time.
    Toons:
  • havingacow
    havingacow
    ✭✭✭

Yeah, monkey is still here, they changed the name. What we are trying to do now is just progress together, and then after we clear we're going to decide as a group what we want to do next.
    Toons:
  • TheDarkShadow
    TheDarkShadow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My guild slot in game is full atm. Can I just join discord channel?
  • DeSyreni
    DeSyreni
    ✭✭
    Requirements?
  • Pajor
    Pajor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are you still recruiting? If so I am a 750 CP DPS and have discord. I have also ran this trial 3 times on veteran and once on normal.

@Klasen
    Edited by Pajor on August 2, 2018 12:26PM