The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Hour 1 of the event in Vivec

• Moltyr
    Moltyr
    ✭✭✭
    I was on since 10, think I only got like 20 mins of play time between crashes, being kicked out of cyro and queues.

But so far it is awful, cannot believe there was not some performance enhancing performance this week.

Well in the server's defense, you guys do always seem show up to EP home keeps 100 deep in generic zerg guild fodder. Yet still manage to be losing the camp? Something something...quality over quantity.
  • LifenLemons
    LifenLemons
    ✭✭✭
    I was on since 10, think I only got like 20 mins of play time between crashes, being kicked out of cyro and queues.

But so far it is awful, cannot believe there was not some performance enhancing performance this week.

I was in Vivec on ps4 NA on Friday (4pm SAST), and for about an hour max, I could play. Then I got kicked and lag took over. I wasn't able to play campaigns after that :( I couldn't ecen get in. I have attended events on eso before like the jester festival with tons of people around and I never had lag or was kicked once.
    Now even something like a dolmen lags. I really hope they fix the problem, whatever it might be.

And no, it's not on my side or my internet or my ps4. I have other games that runs 100% smoothly. No matter how populated online gets.
    Occasional Online Opinionated Flyby Conversationalist // Part Time Coffee Addict // Hobosapien // Casual Gamer // SAST
  • GeneralSezme
    GeneralSezme
    ✭✭✭✭

Moltyr wrote: »

Well in the server's defense, you guys do always seem show up to EP home keeps 100 deep in generic zerg guild fodder. Yet still manage to be losing the camp? Something something...quality over quantity.

What do you mean, “you guys”? how long you been playing this game? Are you aware all the factions do the same thing?

Anyway I was at Brindle alone fighting against 5 Dc with 500+ ping because there was a Chalman fight or a BRK fight.

There is never any good defense for the server performance to be garbage.

Invictus
    Cheese Engine
    HIGH LATËNCY

My bombing videos

Notable toons:
    Pact Corsair- Breton Magblade Former Emperor BWB Prolly Stole your scroll and bombed you
    Lack of Aoe caps: Prolly bombed u
    Neraz Gulio- Stamplar- Former Empress BWB
    Paints-Her-Face - prolly painted your face
    Zealot of the Great Sun- Blazeplar, frmr Emp Vivec

• Gprime31
    Gprime31
    ✭✭✭✭
    They postponed the event to fix server performance :p it’s fine now
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Even on Shor last night had a crashout that left me sitting at the desktop for several minutes until I could finally get logged back. I love the whole 'please check your internet connection' errors.

No, ZOS, that's your net code.
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I love the whole 'please check your internet connection' errors.

Especially when you are currently talking to your guild on Discord...
    Edited by anadandy on July 30, 2018 2:40PM
  • Palidon
    Palidon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's sad that the only comment you get from ZOS in reference to the numerous threads complaining about the poor game performance in Cyrodiil is

admin
    "We have removed a few comments that were inappropriate".

Then you wonder why so many PvP players are frustrated and just plain fed up. All I can say to ZOS is, "It's your game and the buck stops with you". "Ignoring major issues with your game will eventually bite you in the butt if that hasn't started already".
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had hoped the maintenance would improve the disconnect rate, but I've had more disconnects (from PC/NA/Vivec) tonight than I have had fights.