The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Magden Battlegrounds Burst Build and Game play video - CWC

• Volckodav
    Volckodav
    ✭✭✭
    Hutch679 wrote: »
    Volckodav wrote: »
    This build is interesting, even if max magika as you said is not the best for NO CP BG.
    Have you test and update this build on PTS for the upcoming DLC?

I just run soul assault. It rapes.

Thanks for your feedback, and actually I tried myself with another magika class soul assault in BG and yes, really good!
    I tried it because I was lacking of execute and it is really cheap and it is a range.
    So it will be permafrost if I have other DD with me or soult assault if I am solo
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Waffennacht on July 31, 2018 9:34PM
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Hutch679
    Hutch679
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This build is interesting, even if max magika as you said is not the best for NO CP BG.
    Have you test and update this build on PTS for the upcoming DLC?

I just run soul assault. It rapes.

Thanks for your feedback, and actually I tried myself with another magika class soul assault in BG and yes, really good!
    I tried it because I was lacking of execute and it is really cheap and it is a range.
    So it will be permafrost if I have other DD with me or soult assault if I am solo

Try running a 4 man group of magwardens all using soul assault. Lol its cheat mode in bgs.
  • Volckodav
    Volckodav
    ✭✭✭
    Thogard wrote: »
    Would it be safe to say that this is build is focused on strong solo queueing fights against other solo queues but is vulnerable against coordinated, mobile 4 man groups? For my groups, a magden in light armor is always the priority target because of how much they can just wreck *** when left unpressured.

Light armor wardens can still be a pain to kill even when you Xv1 them.

First off ice fortress is awesome, living trellis is super strong, nature's embrace ticking is rather strong, then add in harness magicka, blue betty, and shimmering shield and they have amazing sustain. Argonian to boot and its just ridiculous sustain...

Agree, but if you go living trellis, nature's embrace, harness magicka, blue betty, and shimmering shield not a lot of space left.
    As you really need always Bird of Prey... yes you have amzing sustain but to burst and dot...
  • Hutch679
    Hutch679
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thogard wrote: »
    Would it be safe to say that this is build is focused on strong solo queueing fights against other solo queues but is vulnerable against coordinated, mobile 4 man groups? For my groups, a magden in light armor is always the priority target because of how much they can just wreck *** when left unpressured.

Light armor wardens can still be a pain to kill even when you Xv1 them.

First off ice fortress is awesome, living trellis is super strong, nature's embrace ticking is rather strong, then add in harness magicka, blue betty, and shimmering shield and they have amazing sustain. Argonian to boot and its just ridiculous sustain...

Agree, but if you go living trellis, nature's embrace, harness magicka, blue betty, and shimmering shield not a lot of space left.
    As you really need always Bird of Prey... yes you have amzing sustain but to burst and dot...

Yeah I hear you. It's tough. Honestly magden is a really bad spot currently...
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I’ve got a really really sick Magden build but I haven’t quite put the finishing touches on it. I’ll likely update this one Wolfhunter drops.