The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

How are we supposed to get the Midyear Mayhem BG ach in time?

Asmael
Asmael
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
25 medals in a BG is easy, right? Right!

...Except when this happens:

53747e0132.png

Soloqueue & random BG in case you wonder. And yes, most campaigns were full at that time.
Edited by Asmael on July 28, 2018 11:26PM
PC EU - Zahraji of the Void, aka "Kitty", the fluffiest salmon genocider in town.
Poke @AsmaeI (last letter is uppercase "i") on PC EU or Asmael#9325 on Discord and receive a meow today.
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You should always reset the queue if you won't get pop up after few minutes.
  • Luigi_Vampa
    Luigi_Vampa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I got my achievement knocked out in two battleground matches. Took about 30mins total. When you get stuck in a queue like that, reset it.
    PC/EU DC
  • Gnortranermara
    Gnortranermara
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only took me two matches. Got 24 in the first one and got the last one within a few seconds of my second match.
  • Fake Remedy
    Fake Remedy
    ✭✭✭
    reset, reroll, uninstall...
    Fake Remedy

yt. Fake_Remedy
    twitch. Fake_Remedy
    discord. fake_remedy#3254
    e. fake_remedy@hotmail.com
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I reset the queue after five minutes. I do that 5 times in a row before I get a match.

so i QQ for the 25 minute queue.

Redo the mmr pls.
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Astrid_V wrote: »
    You should always reset the queue if you won't get pop up after few minutes.

This is the worst advice I’ve read in a long time.

Resetting the queue doesn’t work the way it uses to pre-summerset.

Many of us who have 1k+ BG matches under our belts cannot get a queue in under 30 minutes. Resetting the queue resets the timer..

If you have high MMR and you never want to get a match, by all means reset the queue every five minutes. Just understand that what’s happening is exactly what it looks like - you’re resetting your timer...
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• lakaisl
    lakaisl
    ✭✭✭
    Mine is bugged at "Forming Group" for 10 minutes...
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lakaisl wrote: »

This is the case where you actually would need to fully reset the queue, which you can only do by logging out and back in again (if solo) or dropping and reforming group.
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

• lakaisl
    lakaisl
    ✭✭✭
    Thogard wrote: »

This is the case where you actually would need to fully reset the queue, which you can only do by logging out and back in again (if solo) or dropping and reforming group.

Already tried with multiple characters, it finally formed a group after 30 min or so....
    Edited by lakaisl on July 30, 2018 3:41PM
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Already tried with multiple characters, it finally formed a group after 30 min or so....

@lakaisl just to confirm I understand what you’re saying:

You had a queue “pop” and do a ready check. You then saw “ready check successful!” And the status changed to “forming group”. It then stayed at “forming group” for thirty minutes, without change, before it zoned you into the battleground?

If I understand that correctly, that is very interesting and good to know.

• lakaisl
    lakaisl
    ✭✭✭

@lakaisl just to confirm I understand what you’re saying:

You had a queue “pop” and do a ready check. You then saw “ready check successful!” And the status changed to “forming group”. It then stayed at “forming group” for thirty minutes, without change, before it zoned you into the battleground?

If I understand that correctly, that is very interesting and good to know.

That's correct, yesterday the grouping went fine. Queue, ready check and forming group for maybe one minute. So I don't know why it eventually took 30 min on June 29. :sweat_smile:
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Only took me two matches. Got 24 in the first one and got the last one within a few seconds of my second match.

Same and I got it right after the 2nd one started. Also, I solo queue and it's very fast, but my MMR may well be lower.

Could that explain it?